Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53
    in reply to: Re Coronavirus #16767

    Thank You Rakhi Mam…Golden Sunrise

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Thank You Anit Sir,Rakhi Mam & Puneet Sir

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Thank You Anit Sir & Puneet Sir

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Golden Sunrise Team Admin,

    Can you please correct the title of this discussion? The title was only "Re my VKs"

    Because as far as I remember and I m pretty sure I never added those words "becoming heavy after interacting with boss"

    Thank you

    Golden Sunrise

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Golden Sunrise Sharat Sir,

    So GS,ENT & MUS to be charged in water bottle and taken regularly or request GS,ENT & MUS thru VK and keep it aside for 30 minutes?

    And while doing VOB anything to say like GS or ENT serum or just rotate VK on the lungs without saying anything ?

    Golden Sunrise

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Thank you Rakhi mam for the wonderful explanation Golden Sunrise

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Ok thank you very much Rakhi mam and Anit Sir Golden Sunrise

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam

    Yes mam from now on I will use Cosmic Serums and GOLDEN SUNRISE as SW as much as possible for all aspects of life.

    Thank You

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    GS Rakhi mam

    Thank you very much for your wonderful explaination to my query mam

    Re VS

    Thanks to Sharat Sir for having checked energy of my place and result is positive.Thank You Rakhi mam for letting me know…

    Re the girl

    When she was here at that time I had not started using switchwords.

    Re Switchword

    I have made 3 SW for each personal ECs like Health, Wealth, 3rd eye, Karma, Life Partner and Fear..Now the total is 18 SWs…Is that ok mam? Even for my family members Im doing the same.

    Thank you mam

    Golden Sunrise

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Ok thank you very much Puneet sir GS

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    VS work on both place and person

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    GS Rakhi Mam,

    From what I have read regarding VS its a one stop solution for our house where VS itself is attuned with 48 powerful energies like shield from black magic,evil eye vastu doshas etc.A healthy and perfect home where its filled with prosperity,good health, constant money flow, harmonious,loving relationships, happy conversations, peace of mind and so on.

    So as mentioned above with the installation of VS the people living in that house besides being protected from evil eye,black magic and all other negativity they are also blessed with good health,wealth,peace of mind etc.

    Thank You

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    GS Puneet sir,

    So if i write POWER NAP inside the EC will it help? Or for snoring its better to give water charged with Heart Serum,Brain Serum & Calm Down Serum to the person?

    Thank You

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    GS Sharat sir,

    Thank you very much for your respond sir…your answer to my question was helpful.

    I have another question sir its re VK…I got VK in 2017 since then till now I cant feel VK s energy…there are few people at my work place who can feel VK s energy…I really wish if I can feel VKs energy like them. I often request VK to synchronize with me physically,mentally,spiritually and emotionally…still I can t feel the energy

    The same goes for VS I got that in December 2018 since then till now I cant feel the energy bringing positive change to my house

    Both my parents they still argue most of the time

    I cant have a sound sleep

    I wake up tired

    There is no peace in the house

    I can t meditate

    Why is it so sir? Is my body not sensitive enough to feel VK and VS energies?

    Thank you sir

    Golden Sunrise

    Dev

    Dave76
    Member
    Post count: 53

    Dear Sharat Sir

    Wanted to ask re what you mentioned to Anit Sir

    There is nothing beyond these 11 Comsic Energies. Every tangle and non tangle, every visible and non visible, every thought, every emotion, every living and non living being made with a unique ratio of these 11 Cosmic energies. In this Universe, nothing is beyond 11CE. I have a certain ratio of 11CE and you have another fixed ratio of 11CE. None of us has all the powers of 11CE e.g. maybe you have 10% of CE1, 7% of CE2, 1% of CE3 and so on… and maybe I have 5% of CE1, 12% of CE2, 9% of CE3 and so on….

    What about the VK with 11 CE that all of us have attuned by you Sir does each VK vary in the CE content ? for eg:

    Person A’s VK 10% for CE1, 7% for CE2, 1% for CE3 and so on

    Person B’s VK 5% for CE1, 12% for CE2, 9% for CE3 and so on ?

    Or all the VK has the same 100 % energy content CE 100% for CE1, 100% for CE2, 100% for CE3 and so on

    Thank You Sharat Sir

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)