Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
or a surge of energy in my body
I was expecting the effect of the actual pranayam or reiki.Like as if i have done it my body feels it
Thanks for the Reply Rakhi mam
Thanks for the Reply Rakhi mam…can I print? GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY TO RETAIN BEST WORKING STAFF IN MY STORE NOW and put VK on top of it for 30 minutes? or those words have to be within the circle of VK?
And I have got couple of names :
Staff A leaves happily easily with enough compensation
Staff B leaves happily easily with enough compensation
Staff C leaves happily easily with enough compensation…and so on Can I print it on paper say it 3 times wit VK and put VK on top of it for 30 minutes?
What I have started is writing on a piece of paper the name of the staff quit GOLO (the store where i work) NOW…I say it for 3 times and put VK on top of the writing and leaving it for 30 minutes…will that work? so like "Staff A quit GOLO now"
These people they actually know they have to be focused and work properly but they are already bored doing the same thing each day if they quit they will get nothing much but if fired they get that big compensation so they are purposely doing it to get fired.
-
AuthorPosts