Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Re Vibbes Seeder…..energy cleansing #13101
Thank you very much for your reply Rakhi Mam
in reply to: How to Become a Certified VK Teacher? #12698Dear Sharat Sir
Thank you very much Sir for your reply…I m so happy I got a respond from you Sir.
May VK bless me with all the qualities as mentioned by you so one day you can make me apart of your Team as well.
Thank you Puneet sir for your reply
Thank you very much for your reply Puneet sir
After reading your post re sending energies ACTIVATE FOR WORKERS TO BE PUNCTUAL AT SHOP And GOOD BEHAVIOUR.
I have also started sending VK PLEASE ACTIVATE FOR MY Staff FOR PUNCTUALITY AND GOOD BEHAVIOUR AT SHOP.Is that ok Puneet sir?
And I liked your idea Rakhi mam increasing sales of stores in multiple ways . so can I request VK like this ? VK PLEASE ACTIVATE TO INCREASE SALES OF (THE STORE NAME ) IN MULTIPLE WAYS is that ok?
Yes Rakhi mam my focus is not only for those staff but also I have been sending TWS,ACS and GS for the store everyday.Re those staff I have asked VK thru muscle test (which i read from Pollyana mam s post ) i asked VK if those staff would leave end of this year and VK said Yes.Is there another way to ask and get reply from VK besides muscle test?
Thank You
Dinesh
Dear Puneet sir ,
Another question for your method
So lets say I have 4 names in the circle so will all the names get 100% energy of ACS and GS each or it will be divided each name gets 25% of GS and ACS energy?
Is there a need to draw a circle sir ? Or just by writing the names one below the other and the sending energy and putting VK on those names will give the same results like your method?
Thank You
Dinesh
Dear Puneet sir,
I was reading your post with kiran_1976 u mentioned :
Please write all names in a circle on a paper
Now request VK please activate
GOLDEN SUNRISE ×3 times,
ALL CLEAR SERUM × 3 times,
And put VK over this circle for 30 minutes over it.
Please do this atleast 6 or more times a day.
Will this method above help in making the troublesome staff leave faster?
Because all these while I have been sending
Staff A leaves my stores(store name) NOW FOREVER happily easily with enough compensation
Staff B leaves my stores(store name) NOW FOREVER happily easily with enough compensation..and so on
Im have not seen any results so far…so now after reading your post Im doing rakhi mam’s method the staff A,staff B and also I have started your method as well
Another thing I write all of these in a book now after I say the words 3x and put VK on top of it and while closing the book if by chance the VK is moved abit due to closing is the energy flow stopped or disturbed? Do I have to repeat it again?
Thank You
Dinesh
Thank You very much Rakhi mam for your reply.
Thank You very much Sanjay Sir and Rakhi mam for your reply.
Brain serum for her parkinson
Keypan serum for her kidney we did her creatinine test was not that gud the result plus her feet around ankle gets swollen often
Immune serum to increse her immunity
perfect health serum which you suggested for her stamina
MMM and golden sunrise to speed up in her healing
So if i give to my mom
Brain Serum
Keypan Serum
Immune Serum
Perfect Health Serum
MMM
Golden Sunrise
charged in one bottle is that ok?
Keypan and digee serum have been giving together in one bottle rakhi mam
Thank You Rakhee Mam,Sanjay Sir & Puneet Sir
Dear Sanjay Sir,
So in the meantime what spiritual exercises you suggest which are the basic ones I should start with thru VK in order to slowly get this spiritual experience?…and no I have not experienced any spiritual things on the contrary I want to experience it one of the reasons I got this VK is also for this area.
Like in one of ur explaination you had written that you had out of body experience around 3 times thats awesome I want to experience such things.
Golden Sunrise Sanjay sir,my perception was when i read the VK manual when we say the word anulom vilom pranayam 3x and place the VK on our chest my body will get the feeling of that type of pranayam or same goes for the kundalini reiki…as its mimicking so does the practitioner gets that same feeling? coz in the manual it says rather than spending long hours on doing the actual thing with VK you can experince the same thing.
Actual meaning like feeling of increased supply of oxygen in the body a person feels calm and peaceful as for kundalini reiki feeling of opening up of all the chakras there is energy surge in all the cakras
-
AuthorPosts