Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Grigori Grabovoi numbers and VK #22244
I have used GG numbers with great success. Suppose you want relief from pain in any part of your body then take the GG number for pain relief 7700377 chant it in single digits three times and request VK to give you the energies of this number multiplied 10 times with safety and security [or as many times as you want]. Hope this helps.
@Krupa Ji pink colour emanates the energy of LOVE. I have always used the energy of pink colour to create a loving environment where there is stress. Since the flight was delayed it was quite warm inside the aircraft. An infant cries when it feels a change in its surrounding. So to create a sense of security and love I used the colour pink to visualize a womb like structure around the infant. For many months after delivery the infant child seeks the security it had felt inside the mothers womb. This I had read somewhere or seen it in a medical video. So I intuitively used this information to create a calming effect on the infant that had been crying so quite a long time.
Rakhiji amazing results on using the *Miraculous Amrita of Immortality*. A friend was so sick she could not even raise her head from her pillow let alone sit up. I did two rounds of healing back to back and after one hour she sent a message saying that she was able to sit up and she was feeling much better. Truly amazing. Thank you Divine VK. Thank you Sharat Sir.
in reply to: How to heal Haemorrhoids with VK #19537Thank you Rakhiji
in reply to: Bodyache removed miraculously #19011Thank you for sharing. I have even tried head massage when I have a headache with good results.Thank you Sharat Sir for this magical tool.
in reply to: Sudden rise in Creatinine level, VK helped me #18277GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji. I took your advice as given above and daily charged the water before drinking. I also charged a separate bottle with energies of SAI BABA UDI. I searched the internet and changed my diet. Along with this I watched Sharat Sir’s Video POWERFUL WAYS TO ACHIEVE SPECIFIC GOALS – with the intention that my creatinine level goes down to 0.9 – After a month went for another blood test. I was extremely relieved to find that the creatinine level had come down to 0.7. Thank you for your help Rakhiji. Thank you Sai Baba for your Blessings. Thank you Sharat Sir for gifting us these magical videos. Thank you Divine for your Blessings.
Truly inspired . Will surely try it.
in reply to: Sudden rise in Creatinine level, VK helped me #18106Thank You Rakhiji
in reply to: Sudden rise in Creatinine level, VK helped me #18105Thank you so much Rakhiji
Thank You Sharat Sir for always being there for us and helping us. You have shared the most Divine Gift with us – Our Divine VK. Words cannot express the Gratitude deep down in my heart. Rakhiji thank you so much for your kind words. We are truly blessed to have Divine VK in our life.
My experience with the magical SO7R and Divinity of VK has taught me a very important lesson – Grow through what you Go through Thank you Sharat Sir. Thank you Rakhiji.
Thank You Sharat Sir and Rakhiji for always encouraging me. @ Rakhiji I use a lot of LOVE SERUM because it raises our vibration and those around us to the highest level. LOVE is the energy of our soul
<3 Wow this is an awesome idea. Will surely try it. Thanks for sharing Rakhiji.
Thank you for sharing
What an amazing and innovative way of mimicking. Thank you for sharing. Thank you Sharat Sir for giving us VK. We are truly blessed.
Thank You @BestMan for sharing
-
AuthorPosts