Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji what an awesome idea. I am definitely going to implement it when I’m in need of lively energy to complete a boring job with joy and enthusiasm. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing .
HOORAY!!! Three cheers for my invaluable partner VK <3 Thank you Rahkiji for your help and suggesting the above SERUMS. Heart felt Gratitude to Sharat Sir. My Christmas Play was enacted by the students of my class with out any problem. Just like before I installed four huge paintings of GOLDEN SUNRISE on the four sides of the hall. I also fixed pots of LOVE SERUM above the audience. . . Pink clouds of LOVE SERUM all around the hall. <3 Every thing went off with out a hitch and I managed to play all the Christmas Carols on time along with the dialogues. SUPER FANTASTIC because only my Christmas Play got special mention in the Principal’s vote of thanks. Thank You Thank You Thank You Sharat Sir for giving us VK.
Wow amazing . . . I have been using VK to mimic homeopathic medicines from time to time with great success – gives results like the real homeopathic doses . . . . but this is superb. Thank you for sharing
in reply to: VK a MAGICAL TOOL, Travel and stage performance #12390Thank you Rakhiji. Another favourite of mine is the Pot of Love Serum. Whenever it is my turn to do the morning assembly I install it all over the assembly hall and a large one over the Principal. Love serum drips drop by drop and fills the person with divine love. Last week I installed it over the door of my classroom. Two of the School inspectors we going to come to my class to evaluate my teaching methods. So With VK I intended that as soon as they entered through the door the pots of Love Serum would go along with them wherever they went. I also Installed huge paintings of Golden Sunrise on all the walls of the classroom. Guess what
I sailed through the lesson without any hassle. Thank you Sharat Sir. Thank you VK.in reply to: Can Vibbes Seeder help in getting job #10937Another question Rakhiji how do I find the price of Vibbes Seeder?
in reply to: Can Vibbes Seeder help in getting job #10936Dear Rakhiji thank you for your reply. I have read the above links and many things have become clear. I am going to request VK daily now – Dear VK make way for Vibbes Seeder to happily come to my house now. [ Is that worded correctly? ]
Thank you Sanjayji and Anitji
in reply to: VK the Stone Cutter (Once again)…….Psychic Surgery #10325Amazing
Thank You for your Thank You Rakhiji <3
in reply to: Swelling legs #9229Thank you so much Rakhiji
Thank you Rakhiji. I am sharing a success story today.
Rakhiji please share how you cured your knee pain with VK.
in reply to: Swelling legs #9221Rakhiji I have leg swelling too and recurrent urine infection. What serums should I take?
GOLDEN SUNRISE STUDY SERUM BRAIN SERUM sent to all the students mentioned in this link.
:thankyou
-
AuthorPosts