Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
GOLDEN SUNRISE STUDY SERUM BRAIN SERUM sent to all the students mentioned in this link.
Thank you Rakhiji for this invaluable tip. Will keep sending GOLDEN SUNRISE to their answer sheets and examiners.
Lots of Gratitude to Sharat Sir, Rakhiji, Poojaji, Puneetji and the whole Litairian team for such a wonderful idea for all students. I have been sending GS, BS and SS to all students in this link. I’d like to share my experience . . . All the ICSE papers – 8 papers held upto Friday – have been easier than expected. I was extremely happy to see that my Subject Papers were simple and scoring – unlike last year. I have been sending all these serums to Class 10B of my school and am confident that they will perform well. Thank You Sharat Sir.
in reply to: VIBBES SEEDER ® A HEAVENLY SOLUTION FOR ALL BEINGS #8206GOLDEN SUNRISE SIR. What an awesome invention Sir. I am requesting VK to soon manifest my dream of having VS.
in reply to: RECURRENT UTI #8073Thank you Rakhiji
in reply to: RECURRENT UTI #7939Thank you for your help Rakhiji
in reply to: PLANNING MY FUTURE #7935Thank you Payalji and Rakhiji for your guidance. Lots of gratitude.
in reply to: For Urgent Work Name change in Aadhar Card #7314Thank you Rakhiji
Dear Rakhiji Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help. The program was a great success today.
Besides doing as you advised I mentally set up huge paintings of GOLDEN SUNRISE on the stage and all around the audience.
Early this morning I sent LOVE SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM to the Principal, Vice Principal, audience, and the boys performing in the program. I shielded the school with SO7R.
Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart
Thank you Rakhiji. Deep gratitude.
in reply to: Serum for Bone fracture #6665Thank you Rakhiji for your help
in reply to: Geopathic Stress #6086Ok Thank you Rakhiji
in reply to: How to use Anti addiction serum for sweet tooth #5426Thank you so much Rakhiji
in reply to: What is Balance serum #5406Thank you Puneetji
-
AuthorPosts