Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Miracle of Sai mantra #22568
Is this the mantra Shri Sai Aparajitaya Namah ?
How many pounds did you lose ?
I have read a tip long time ago to perform Cho ku Rei through a simple request on VK. Is it possible to request Hosanna Symbol and any other Simbol of reiki with VK as requested for Cho Ku Rei ?
in reply to: Osteoporosis Calcium need of body #18865Thank you so much Rakhi. I will use both recommendations.
God bless you
in reply to: Autoprogramming #18861Thank you both
in reply to: Autoprogramming #18840I love the idea of autoprograming. I wonder if it is is possible to program VK on nights to perform operations every half an hour, from midnight to 6:00 am. If anybody has done that please share the procedure
Thank you !
in reply to: Breaking up #18782Thank you as always Rakhi, I'll let you know the outcome.
Have a GOLDEN SUNRISE day
in reply to: Audit time at work #18774Thank you Rakhi
in reply to: Remove carbs ans sugar #18721Thank you ❤️
in reply to: Remove carbs ans sugar #18715Rakhi, thank you for your answer, but I really need to go back to 11 grams of carbs per day diet. Carbs are really bad for me, that's why I have been asking VK to remove carbs and sugar from my intake.
in reply to: 58 Release Resistance On #18702Sure Rakhi, thanks
in reply to: Zapper healing manual #18660Thank you both for your answer
in reply to: Broken Heart #18655Thank you so much
in reply to: Broken Heart #18652Thank you Rakhi!
in reply to: Compulsive Obsession with a person #17409I meant to say now instead of mow
-
AuthorPosts