Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Compulsive Obsession with a person #17408
I helped the person with anti addiction serum and it worked perfect, mow he is not having those thoughts and was able to move on. Thank you
Thank you Sharat Sir, I'll do
I can stay at my bed for hours. I just do not want to get up. If i get up and take a shower and I close my bedroom I immediately go to my couch and laid or in the carpet. It has caused a lot of problems along my life, back issues, work issues, kidney issues, but even I try very harder I keep stick to my bed.
in reply to: Compulsive Obsession with a person #15034Thank you Rakhi.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
in reply to: Mahamrityunjaya Mantra how to pronounce with VK #16804
Thank you Rakhi
in reply to: Extremely tried for tough weeks and poor sleeping #16761Rakhi, I proceed as you told me and WoW, I woked up very freshed and not problem of carring on with the tiredness of previous day's. Thank you so much for the advice
Golden sunrise
in reply to: Extremely tried for tough weeks and poor sleeping #16757Rakhi, as always, thank you so much for your time and reply. Just imagine, it is 23:54 right now in Mexico and I am still working since 9:00 and it seems that I will finish in 5 hours more and start again in 7 hours. So I will follow your advice of the 15 minutes nap as what I need now is to rest few minutes and feel right to continue (that's what you called stamina).
I understand that resting its very important but we are now under a lot of pressure at work with demands from our customer that happens to come since 2 weeks ago. I really hope all this happens very quickly to continue with my regular schedule.
Thanks thanks thanks a lot !!!
in reply to: VK Tip 136 : How to Treat Bad Dreams with VK #16755Awesome, I'll try that too !!!
in reply to: Great help to sleep and others #16754Thank you Rakhi for your advise, I will work with All Clear Serum and let you know here if my advance.
Golden Sunrise
in reply to: EC vs Projects #16719Great, thanks !!!
I would like to share that today I went with my mom and 5 minutes before arriving I requested xylocaine directly in my molar as well to charge a bottle of water with ketorolaco and xylocaine. It worked so great. Thank you so much for all blessings we can create thru VK
Awesome, thank you so much for your answer and great explanation !! Have a Golden Sunrise day
in reply to: How to pronounce DFEV serum #16684❤️
in reply to: How to pronounce DFEV serum #16682Ok, thanks
Sorry, number 2 and 3 were not clear as I used special characters when typed my questiins: I fix it in here:
2. Somehow I think I need to say VK mimic xylocaine three times to my mouth if I go to the dentist, but I do not know if just by saying VK xilocaina 3 times to my mouth will work. Note: I placed here Xilocaina that is the translation to Spanish for the medication Xylocaine. Also, should I wait 30 minutes for the xylocaine to make effect and then seat at the dentist chair (that happens to be my mom) or can I seat immediately as soon as I request for it ??
3. If I need to mimic a medication should I say the commercial brand or should be the salt, such as: if I need to mimic Bactrim should I say Bactrim or must be trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole which is the formula used for the brand.
-
AuthorPosts