Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: About pain in chest #20493
One more doubt , can we use gym syrum in case of palpitation and chest pain ?
in reply to: Smart searching using VK ! #20248Can any one suggest any vk tips to follow during pregnancy ?
Very creative ideas , but I dint understand intention behind or results we are going to achieve in 4th tip ?
in reply to: About pain in chest #20157Wt u said I agree with that , I have tried that as well sir but not on a continuous basis , IL do tat and try again , tq
in reply to: Tooth ache gone , fatty liver better with my VK! #18985Can we use zapper healing in water also ?
in reply to: VK tool of joy and happiness for uterus fibroid #18984Wow
in reply to: Studies Typhoid Adenoids healed with Divine VK #18950Ever since my birth I used to have cold every morning until I have my break fast , when I concerned a doc he gave me nasal spray but I wanted to avoid using it ,but with vk I started taking ACS,GS,ENT SERUM ,SO7R, EFT for common cold every day before I go to bed and as soon as a wake up , ever since then thrs no looking back and I dint had that problem any more , thank you my vk , thanks to divine , thanks to Sharat sir
ok tqI dint understand the intention behind the usage of gym serum in pregnancy , can anyone give clarity ?
Even To do thratak with vs , should the vs be placed where there is 1ft distance beside it ?
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #18488
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #18486So can we use zapper healing more number of times in a day just like how we use serums as per the intensity of problem and vk basics ?
in reply to: VOB with multiple vks #18461I was checking on forum.litarian so I missed it , but now found , thank you
-
AuthorPosts