Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VOB with multiple vks #18458
I’m unable to find link for how to perform vob and it’s process , I can’t find the article on vob
in reply to: VOB with multiple vks #18448Tq
in reply to: VOB with multiple vks #18434What is full form of vob ?
I was quiet lazy to charge water or any cream as repellent so what I did was requested vk please convert the air in the room as mosquito repellent till morning with safety and security for people ( *3) and it worked , I couldn’t believe since I saw a mosquito before requesting and later it was not their nor it disturbed me , thanks to VK
Can u explain how to use batch flower remedy as a vk user more in detail ?
in reply to: Studies Typhoid Adenoids healed with Divine VK #18422What is mmm ?
in reply to: Vs for different locations #18408What if we install a vs in a particular place and after few years we wish to sell that place ?
-
AuthorPosts