Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many serums for one water bottle Alcohol addiction money relationships

edited December 2017 in General Discussion

how many serums are used for one water bottle

Comments

• You can use maximum upto 5 serums/energies related to same healing aspect in same water bottle or direct request.
  • Thank you so much for your reply. I am not sure about that because I am new in this site. I have so many issues and I am not sure about how to request vk for these issues.
    My daughter's study is not good she is in the 12th class. VK please send GS GS GS, Study Serum, Study Serum,Study Serum, Balance Serum, Balance Serum, Balance Serum, Alpha Woman Serum, Alpha Woman Serum, Alpha Woman Serum + Brain Serum, Brain Serum, Brain Serum to my daughter now. This request is good for her. I am worried about her study. Any more serum for her. My husband is an alcoholic and I give him GS, All clear serum, calm down serum (high tempered), brain serum and AAS. I give AAS that time only intend the drinking habit. Please confirm this. or any other serum to give him. I know about from this site that sending sharat sir's video is good for the related problem. How to send this.

• @meenaanil

For your daughter you can even charge her water, foods with above energies that you have mentioned.

Charge her books with GOLDEN SUNRISE and STUDY SERUM.

You can directly request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY DAUGHTER TO HAVE BEST DESERVING RANK/MERIT/SCORE n her exams.

• @meenaanil

For alcohol addiction, you can even charge the alcohol bottles with ANTI ADDICTION SERUM.

• @meenaanil

You can send energy of video just with the TITLE OF THAT VIDEO by any of the methods.

In this case the title of the video becomes the energy name

• Please give me the title of the video of alcohol consumption. So many thanks to you.

• VK please send energy of Sharat sir's video Anti Addiction Cure to my husband now. Is it good.

• @meenaanil ji please request as follows
    "Vk please send energy of addiction cure and treatment video by sharat sir × 3 times
    ( with safety and security)"
    You can also watch for him.
    https://www.litairian.com/addiction-cure-treatment-cosmic-codes/
  • Thank you Puneetji. Can I mention his name something like that.

• @meenaanil ji ,
    Yes mam please request
    "Vk please send energy of addiction cure and treatment video by sharat sir × 3 times to his name/xyz .( With safety and security).
    Thankyou for reminding me , sorry i forgot to mention it above.
  • Thank you for explaining me.
    Charging of alcohol is bottle is not easy because I don’t know where to kept this bottle. Charging of normal water bottle with AAS is easy but by mistake my daughter is used by this bottle is there any complications for that.
    Can I do VOB (self) for my husband with Brain Serum or AAS and my daughter for her acne problems (Beauty Serum). Please give some examples.
    Last 2,3 years my company is running in a low business (ad agency) almost down. Clients are not relasing our payment and we have to clear suppliers payment also. Eg. VK pls send GS, ACS, TWS (3x) to my company name now. Is this the correct procedure.

My husband is not working since 2011 and no tension about expenses of house. . He asks money and I refuse to give him money he reacts with very dirty language and so many ……… Can I protect my money given to my husband for purchase of alcohol. I am really desp with my husband. No communication, no love nothing in my life. Can I protect that money with shielf of 7 rays. How to do that?

I am very sorry to ask so many questions because checking the site in office is too difficult and I have no other options to ask. Thanks a lot to this VK forum and I knows very much from these posts.
    Still I have a main problem. I have to shift my rented house this week because of my husband’s dirty nature. Before six months the house owner told me that they have to sell this property. Somebody come to see this house and my husband told their bad words about this house and they told to the houseowner and she told me to shift the house. And last week I know about that the property is not sailed because of mu husbands’s nature they told me to shift the house and I am not interested to shift from that place. I have so many issues with my husband for his addiction otherwise he is ok. Here my neibhour is good and my place I have no relation with anybody because of my husband and every body knows his addiction habit . How to send energy and which energy can I send to my houseowner to change her decision. Which energy can I send to my husband to using dirty language (gali). Everytime he is using gali. Please give me a reply and thanks in advance. Please give a detailed reply with examples. Thanks once again.

• @meenaanil

Before we answer your questions, is there any specific reason that you can share for your husband getting into addiction of alcohol or not working

• I don’t know what is the reason for this. He have friends in the office and drinks with their. Still there is no friends. He hates everybody especially his mom. I am suffering this from marriage onwards. After the birth of my daughter it is too much and I have too much headache in centre of my head. I don’t explain the pain. I suffered a lot. Gali plus marpeet. I know that divorce is not a solution and my daughter is too angry against me and ask me why not divorce. She is 16. There is nobody to help me. I mailed to sharat sir and payalji in detailed. He gets some money from anywhere he purchased bottle that is must. After taking drink he behaves very rudely and I am worried about my daughter and her study is not good. I am very shy about to talk with others. This is little picture of my life and I cannot tell his all behaviors.

• @meenaanil

Will be posting answers to your questions as multiple posts , answer to each question will be posted separately by today/tomorrow.

You can please Read all the answer posts and then ask further questions if any

• @meenaanil mam be assure everything will be fine soon. Divine is working better for your favour you are at the right place.
    Keep following the guidance given above to you.
    I want to share an experience of one of bold and mature woman like you.
    Please click on the link below and must read her experiences with VK it is really so motivating.
    https://www.litairian.com/transform-lifelong-story/
  • @meenaanil

For your daughter's studies
    Charge her drinking water with GOLDEN SUNRISE +STUDY SERUM +TOTAL WEALTH SERUM+BALANCE SERUM

Study Serum will help her to focus and concentrate on her studies.

TOTAL WEALTH SERUM will help to plan her career as she is in teens now.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to enhance all healing.

You can charge her books once in a week with STUDY SERUM.

Please check the video posted by Sharat Sir how to charge water and things

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/98/few-learning-videos-of-vibbes-kada-vk#latest

When you want to charge drinking water bottle with above energies

Hold VK in your hand. Say “GOLDEN SUNRISE” 3 times and rotate VK over the bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations for upto 2 lit water. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE” energy.

Then Say “BALANCE SERUM” 3 times and rotate VK over the SAME bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE and BALANCE SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

Then Say “STUDY SERUM” 3 times and rotate VK over the SAME bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE , BRAIN SERUM and STUDY SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

Then Say “TOTAL WEALTH SERUM” 3 times and rotate VK over the SAME bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE , BRAIN SERUM, STUDY SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

BRAIN SERUM to enhance memory. Can be given separately as it is a health serum and cannot be combined with TWS

• @meenaanil

For your daughters Acne

Charge another bottle of water for her with

GOLDEN SUNRISE+BEAUTY SERUM+ALPHA WOMAN SERUM+ALL CLEAR SERUM +ANACARDIUM (intention of safety and security) + BALANCE SERUM.

You can even charge any cream with GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM + ALL CLEAR SERUM and apply on affected areas. Cream has to be charged only once till the entire pack is used up.

Charge her personal hygiene products too with GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM. Charge only once till they get over.

• @meenaanil

Give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS like this...

Hold VK and say
    VK please give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS SHIELD OF 7 RAYS SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to me, my daughter and my husband.

Then keep VK aside for 30 min.

You can do this at least twice daily to protect your family.

You can give more times to yourself and yr daughter to protect from abuse or domestic violence.

Whenever you feel you will face abuse or violence immediately request for SHIELD. In any emergency don't remove VK from your body. You can keep requesting VK while you are wearing. It will work more on continuous requests.

• @meenaanil

For your landlord, you can just request like this

VK please send LOVE SERUM LOVE SERUM LOVE SERUM
    CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM
    to XYZ/ landlord. and keep VK aside for around 30 min.

To create more energy, you can do this exercise twice back to back , each time keeping VK aside for around 15 min.

Repeat this set as many times as you can

@Talk to VK in your own words, VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR LANDLORD TO ALLOW MY FAMILY'S PEACEFUL STAY IN THIS HOUSE NOW.

Do this frequently as this is urgent and important.

• @meenaanil

For your business, you can charge water with

GOLDEN SUNRISE + TOTAL WEALTH SERUM +ALPHA WOMAN SERUM + MOOD UP SERUM +BALANCE SERUM and drink this at least 6 to 8 times a day. The method of charging water is same as explained for your daughter.

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM to your company and to your pending payments from clients. Method is same as that explained to you for landlord.

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to all client communications like emails meetings negotiations....Just say each energy name 3 times and to where you want this energy to send....

For every biz action just keep sending GS and TWS energy to those actions. Don't see the watch for 30 mins. Just keep sending energies to your every action....phone calls emails meetings...

If you are doing a presentation, charge your ppt with GS TWS and BEAUTY SERUM once.

You can charge a lamp oil with GOLDEN SUNRISE TOTAL WEALTH SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM and lit a lamp daily both at your home and office to attract prosperity.

Place a picture of GOLDEN SUNRISE both at your home and office as per this article.

You can send SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to all your bank accounts and to your business

• @meenaanil

VK team sees you as a very brave and determined lady who is ready to change her life inspite of all odd situations.

You actually don't need BRAVO SERUM but if you feel the need, you can anytime add BRAVO SERUM in any of your healing.

GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS TO YOU AND ALL YOUR EFFORTS !!

• @meenaanil

MOOD UP SERUM and BALANCE SERUM in wealth combination
    SHIELD OF 7 RAYS will take care of your headache too.

If you wish you can charge another bottle with

GOLDEN SUNRISE + MOOD UP SERUM +ALL CLEAR SERUM + PAIN CARE SERUM and drink this around 4 times in a day or more.

Keep a gap of around 15 min between the wealth water and health water.

You can just take a small cream pack maybe PONDS and charge it with these energies. Whenever you feel headache , you can apply this cream on forehead.

Or simply rub VK on pain part , requesting heal me now forever.

• @meenaanil

For alcohol anti addiction

Charge drinking water with GOLDEN SUNRISE + ANTI ADDICTION SERUM +ALL CLEAR SERUM +CALM DOWN SERUM +BALANCE SERUM.

Charge his food or whatever he eats or drinks...

On a paper , write this
    "All alcohol bottles that my husband drinks today"

Hold VK and say GOLDEN SUNRISE 3 times, keep VK on this paper for 5 min, then again take VK say ANTI ADDICTION SERUM 3 times, keep VK on same paper for 5 min,
    Then say CALM DOWN SERUM 3 times and keep VK for 5 min on same paper.

Do this every morning once, so you will be charging his bottles with intention through the paper.

Whenever you feel he is drunk, immediately give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to yourself and your daughter.

VOB you can do for your husband's brain with GOLDEN SUNRISE .

Just write his
    "name on paper"
    "Brain"

Keep VK on these words, and chant GOLDEN SUNRISE while placing your hand on VK maybe few minutes everyday.

Maybe your husband also requires TOTAL WEALTH SERUM, his unemployment might be leading to his addiction.

• @meenaanil

Not suggesting VOB for your daughter as charged water is good for her and you have to manage your VK healing with ease.

Keep talking to VK in your words , VK PLEASE BLESS ME MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER A JOYFUL FAMILY LIFE TOGETHER.

Say this frequently.

To improve bonding, you can send LOVE SERUM both to your husband and your daughter.

When she gets angry send her CALM DOWN SERUM and LOVE SERUM together . Same for your husband

• @meenaanil

I have edited the study suggestions for your daughter as Brain Serum cannot be given with Total wealth serum, one is health another is wealth.

So either TWS or Brain Serum can be given in above combination, give one of them separately. You can choose as per her need and your convenience, which one can be combined or given separately

• Rkhi di thnku so much fr taking care of us..????
  • @ meenaanil
    Believe in divine and VK and use all the remedies suggested with faith and patience
    I know it's very hard when things are not in your favour but VK will help you to come out of it
    Golden Sunrise to all your efforts for every healing
  • Thanks a lot to your detailed reply. I came to know about this site very late. Which GS image can I download and where to download it?

• Please check this link https://www.litairian.com/golden-sunrise-image/

For high resolution GOLDEN SUNRISE image please check this link https://goo.gl/S6sigT

• Mam, please give me your number.

• Can I do VOB for using different serums in one go. I have so many health issues and I hate medicines also. eg. head - pain care serum (centre of head too much pain there is no relief using medicines and almost all tests are done except MRI it is costly for me) , chest - heart serum, stomach - digee, knees - pain care. I have small tyroid also. Thanks in advance.

• @meenaanil

Yes you can.

Don't worry dear. You can also do this

Just write down your name and these organ names on a paper and do VOB with only GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Based on my personal experiences, when there are multiple organs or problems, GOLDEN SUNRISE works wonderfully.

Please keep the intention HEAL ME NOW FOREVER

• Thank you so much. I like your way of teaching. I read almost all the posts. Is there any combination for mixing of serums. You told me that don't mix with health and wealth serums. GS and balance serum mix every serums. I read all the posts written by Sharat Sir, is so good a VK learner must read these posts. Thanks to sir also.

• @meenaanil

Thanks for reading and grasping well. Thanks to Sir for all the simple ways of teaching.

You can please refer to Cosmic Serum articles , where beautiful combinations are mentioned.

• @meenaanil

I will post some examples in sometime

• I know more about from this forum. But still I am confused because I want too much time to cure my husband. His abusing is not less and whenever he takes drinks the position is same. I couldn’t sleep for the whole night. We couldn’t bear this and I am worried about my daughter, staying with my husband is too dangerous. For the whole day I am sending energies to my daughter and husband. I have no time to use energy for myself. I want peace in my house. His parents are staying in MP. Which energy can I used to send his native place for some period. My daughter’s exams are very near and I am so worried. That is why I asked your number to share this. I am suffering this for the last 14 years. So please help me. Please help me?
    I ask all the VK users to help me in this situation. I have no another way to come out of this problem and divorce is not a solution for my problem and it is not possible like this type of naturewala.

• @meenaanil

I have shared my number as a personal message to you on this forum on December 13th. I guess you missed to see it dear.

• @meenaanil

For yourself, please charge energies in water. Water charging takes hardly few minutes. Can keep sipping that water.

Sir guides for mental healing , healing should be continued with VK for atleast 3 to 6 months continuously and patiently.
    In case of your husband its aggressiveness with addiction of alcohol. So energy requirement is high.
    I guess you have started healing your husband since 2 weeks.

Regarding your in laws please mention energy is to sent for what purpose, accordingly we will guide you.

Please take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for yourself and your daughter frequently.

Regarding your marital relationship, please request

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE guide me and make way for what is best for me and my husband in this relationship.

• Thank you so much for your reply. But I can’t trace the number. There is nothing in 13th Dec. My husband is staying with me and I am tensed (after taking alcohol other wise ok) so I want to send my husband to his native place today itself. He creates too much problems to me and my daughter, and she is so worried and her exams are nearer. In the absence of my husband I have so much time and no tension for him and sending energy is so easy and I will do everything in open space. Still I did all the things in a secret way. As a lady staying alone in Delhi is so difficult. But…..I don’t know what can I do. My daughter’s future, safety etc…There is nothing in my life…friends, relatives….nothing only tension and headache….

• @meenaanil

I sent you my number just now. Check the message section, in your profile, you will see both messages one on 13th and one today.

Regarding your husband, just request VK in your words, VK please make way that my spouse goes to stay with his parents to allow me to heal the family.

• Thank you. Recd.

• Hai Mam,
    I am giving the charged water with GS, SS, Balance, Brain & Wisdom of Ma Saraswathi to my daughter for the last 3 to 4 months. But her study is not good failed in one or two subjects. Her exams are near. How to do continuous healing for my daughter in her exam time. I know the number 398. How to activate this number for her. Name and 398 on paper. Please help me.

• @meenaanil

Reading your precious posts, please include MOOD UP SERUM for your daughter too to cheer her. If she is affected by the family environment, she will require energy for mental strength too. Somewhere she feels depressed i guess.

If she is fearful, add BRAVO SERUM too.

The mental serums for your daughter and you should be CONTINUED till you have harmony and peaceful relationship at home.

The dose of mental serums should be increased when there are more such situations at home, which affect her more.

Children get affected by parents, energies will work on children, but if the surrounding environment is disturbing, the energy requirement for children will also increase.

For energy of 398, you can refer explanation given by Sharat Sir in his learning post "how to place a request to VK".

Please check.
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/356/three-basic-parts-of-any-request-to-vk#latest

• Thank you.

• I am so sorry to ask so many questions in one go because I have little time to ask the questions. You have your own time to answer my questions. I have to confirm all of these because sending of wrong energy/procedure is better than to confirm everything.

Which serum can I mix for itching and dry skin for my daughter. I have already charged cream with GS, Beauty & Alpha Woman Serum. Last day I add All Clear Serum also. But itching is too much.

VK please send GS x3, PHSx3, SO7Rx3, Balance Serum x3 to XYZ.
    VK please send GS, PHS, SO7R, Balance Serum to XYZ XYZ XYZ.
    VK pl send GSx3 to XYZ. Which of the above is more beneficial or all are the same effect.

Charging of books with SS – 15 to 20 rotations on every page or not.

GS, Balance, Flab, Alpha, PHS, Digee, Immune, Key Pen, Pain Care, SO7R. Can I mix any five of these.

Can I look AAS video for my husband. Eg:- I am looking this video for my husband like this……

Is there any video related to headache?

Sending of energy to my company & stuck money.
    VK pl send energy of GSx3, ACSx3, TWSx3, SO7Rx3, Balance x3 to my Co and related issues.

For stuck money same energy to that Co or the owner of that co. Is there any video for stuck money.
    Open the videos in mobile is too difficult for me. Too much time to open the videos.

Self reading meditation – only read this in sir site

Is there any open eye meditation in coming days. What is the difference of these two. Self reading is already written words and in open eye meditation the first time we will see the written words. Is it correct or not. I read self reading but I am not sure that is self reading or not. Because in videos we will look everything in first time. Please confirm all of these.

Thanks in advance.

• @meenaanil

Your question
    Which serum can I mix for itching and dry skin for my daughter. I have already charged cream with GS, Beauty & Alpha Woman Serum. Last day I add All Clear Serum also. But itching is too much.

A.This combination is good for cream. Continue

You can charge water with GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM +ALL CLEAR SERUM + BALANCE SERUM + BACH FLOWER REMEDY CRABAPPLE and give her every 15 min

• @meenaanil

Your question

VK please send GS x3, PHSx3, SO7Rx3, Balance Serum x3 to XYZ.
    VK please send GS, PHS, SO7R, Balance Serum to XYZ XYZ XYZ.
    VK pl send GSx3 to XYZ. Which of the above is more beneficial or all are the same effect.

A. Please check the learning post by Sharat Sir on how to place a request, you don't have to say the receiver's name 3 times....you have to say the energy names 3 times.

Please read all posts on BASICS OF VIBBES KADA for better understanding

https://forum.litairian.com/categories/basics-vibbes-kada

• @meenaanil

Your question
    Charging of books with SS – 15 to 20 rotations on every page or not.

A. You can charge the whole book , not required to charge every page

• @meenaanil

Your question
    GS, Balance, Flab, Alpha, PHS, Digee, Immune, Key Pen, Pain Care, SO7R. Can I mix any five of these.

A. FLAB DOWN SERUM , DIGEE SERUM and KEY PEN SERUM ....dont mix them as they relate to different health issues.

• @meenaanil

Your question
    Can I look AAS video for my husband. Eg:- I am looking this video for my husband like this……

A. Yes

• @meenaanil

Your question
    For stuck money same energy to that Co or the owner of that co. Is there any video for stuck money.
    Open the videos in mobile is too difficult for me. Too much time to open the videos.

A.

Please check your internet connection , give GOLDEN SUNRISE and ALL CLEAR SERUM to it.

There is NO video for stuck money ,but there is a video to speed up life.....

• @meenaanil

Your question

Self reading meditation – only read this in sir site

Is there any open eye meditation in coming days. What is the difference of these two. Self reading is already written words and in open eye meditation the first time we will see the written words. Is it correct or not. I read self reading but I am not sure that is self reading or not. Because in videos we will look everything in first time. Please confirm all of these.

Thanks in advance.

A. Earlier there was an online that is LIVE OPEN EYE MEDITATION by Sharat Sir, there was a fixed time , and words attuned with COSMIC energies and images too would come on screen. But many people would miss to watch as they would have other commitments. Also people requested they want the sessions frequently.

So Sir designed this SELF READING MEDITATIONS, which are same as those in OPEN EYE MEDITATION with respect to each topics.
    You can check these meditation in the hyperlink and instructions for same.

Gratitude to Sir for making available meditations to use at our convenience.

Please share your experiences too !!

• Thank you mam.

• Mam I read so many GS manifestations in this forum. Is there any manifestation for a good peaceful life in our house. You know that my problem. Is there any mistake in my question please ignore. This forum is too good to learn so many things. I got very rare time to check this in office. So I copy this valuable information in somewhere and take print out and read in my house. Please confirm the total number of cosmic serums. I received a PDF file and know about 23 serums. Lastly I read balance serum in site. Only I know the number of serums. I couldn't check this in cosmic serums site because of little time. Ok thanks.

• @meenaanil

You can check this manifestation of a wonderful lady VK user for her family, she shared this with Team VK.

https://www.litairian.com/beautiful-life/

You can make your own with your feelings looking at this as a sample.

There are now total 30 Cosmic Serums.

You can check the details of each serum along with creative combinations and methods in this link.

https://www.litairian.com/category/cosmic-serums/

You can request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE to regularise your home work and personal life schedule.

VK will make ways or give signals to organise your time for everything you want.

Also please do not repeat this sentence You know my problem, instead say you know i want to improve my family life. By saying it as a problem.....by law of attraction, you may attract more.

When you speak about improvement you attract more good change.

• Hai Mam,
    Golden sunrise manifestation / switch word (Reach Divine Job)/ video which is more better for instant job. My job is a question for me.
    Can I charge my daughter’s stationery, copy, question paper etc. etc. in one go / one by one for 5 minutes. Please clarify this.
    Thanks in advance.

• @meenaanil ji,
    GOLDEN SUNRISE MANIFESTATION is a proper planned REQUEST and YOUR WISHES FROM INNER mind. VK can energize them simply. Energising wish with VK works on multiple level.

However Switchword chanting and video watching are another ways to keep your thoughts positive. THESE BOTH WORKS ON MIND LEVEL to fullfill wishes.
    while watching Switchword video or chanting you have to watch your thoughts properly and do keep thinking in positive ways.

You can choose the method based on your inner guidance

For your question of charging stationary,
    Yes mam you can charge stationary books copies all at once by one energy but in this case you should keep VK over them for at least 30 minute after one energy name.
    F0r example;
    Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE × 3 times
    And keep over all stationary and books for 30 minutes minimum.
    Then next energy name and again keep VK for 30 minutes.

This is similar to water charging method for more quantity of water we should keep VK for more time or more rotations.
  • Golden Sunrise to All

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you for always being so helpful to everyone on this forum. Your patience in giving detailed answers is commendable.

@Sharat Sir-VK Inventor Thank you Sir for inventing VK and giving us this forum.

Thanks to all VK teachers for their guidance and support to everyone here.

@meenaanil If I may add to Rakhi man's guidance above, you can also send One Soul Serum to your family to improve bonding. You can say 'VK please send Golden Sunrise Golden Sunrise Golden Sunrise One Soul Serum One Soul Serum One Soul Serum to my family' and keep VK aside for 30 minutes.
    Or You can take a picture of your family and request VK ' 'VK please send Golden Sunrise Golden Sunrise Golden Sunrise One Soul Serum One Soul Serum One Soul Serum' and keep VK on the picture for 30 minutes.

GOLDEN SUNRISE INFINITE BLESSINGS TO ALL!!
  • @DivineSoul

Thank you dear for your thanks and kind words.

Patience is coming with life experiences, with VK and with being associated with Sharat Sir. Thanks to all in my life.

Thank you for bringing up ONE SOUL SERUM here for Meena ji. It can be clubbed with LOVE SERUM too.

I appreciate you, Divine soul , to read all the multiple posts and come up with the something which i missed in my earlier posts where LOVE SERUM and CALM DOWN SERUM was suggested.

And now you have explained it so beautifully. I loved it.

The way you have put your mind to read so many comments and understanding the crux of the situation is commendable.

We want many hands like you to join us in our Divine mission to help each other without any thought what would i gain....

GOLDEN SUNRISE and thanks again.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK and this platform to get us together to change lives!!

• Thank you everybody and special thanks to Sharat sir and teams for Free Cosmic Healing for children appearing in exams 2018.
    Which serum can I use for interviews I hope it is love serum, please confirm this.
    Can I mix these serums in one water bottle - GS, Balance, TWS, AWS & Beauty Serum.

• @meenaanil ji,
    For interview you can request GOLDEN SUNRISE energy.
    For self confidence also take BRAVO SERUM.
    LOVE SERUM you can give to the jury if you feel necessary.

The combination is perfect yes please you can charge same in one water bottle.
  • @meenaanil

In addition to what Puneet has suggested, you can hold the wish of getting a best deserving job NOW in your mind and request VK to send LOVE SERUM to your this wish.

GOLDEN SUNRISE Blessings to you for your interview.

You can even charge your perfume and clothes with ALPHA WOMAN SERUM while going for the interview.

• @meenaanil

Hope you posted your daughter's name in the link for energy in her exams.

Do send GOLDEN SUNRISE to her question paper and answer sheets and to the examination authorities .

• Thank you for your prompt response. I have posted my daughter's name in the link.
    VK please send GSx3 to her question papers, answer sheets, stationery, examination authorities etc. in one go. Is it right? Can I add now and forever to this request? Something confused for this. I read the post of Sharat sir. But little confuse.

• @meenaanil
    Request is correct. NOW means present and FOREVER is for life time. NOW can be added in intention as you want it in present situation, in NOW. But she would not be giving exams forever so it is not required.
    I hope your confusion is clear....

• NOW FOREVER shall be added in issues related to health which is required for life. It should be added to wealth related issues too as even wealth too is required for whole life.

• Thank you.

• Once again thanks for your sweet replies and VK tips. Thanks to Sharat sir & VK.
    I got the job and I will join any time. I only request VK to bless me a divine job now with ease. I request only in nights because I have to send energy for my daughter first, her exams starts today, and to heal my husband also. And also use the switch word Reach Divine Job. Which serum can I use for releasing my salary without asking the boss. I am not interested to talk with the boss. I am in this office for the last 9 years and before two three days back they told me that I want only a part time accountant. I believe in Vk and I am sure about that I got it.

• @meenaanil

Congratulations for new job. You got success with simple request.

Same way make a request to VK to release your last salary with ease now.

You can send LOVE SERUM to the boss or paying authorities.

Use GOLDEN SUNRISE and ALL CLEAR SERUM to situation.

Feeling very happy for you....manifesting a new job !!

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts, managing multiple fronts ....

• Thank you Mam.

• Congratulations @meenaanil
  • First of all sorry for late sharing my happiness to you. Thank you Sharat Sir for VK and his initiative for Free Cosmic Healing Session for Children 2018. Thank you all VK teachers. My daughter is very poor in her studies and she scored 66% in 12th Board and 72% in best four subjects. It is a best score like she. Thank you once again sir.

• Which serums can I give her for her graduation and how to request for her admission in DU College? Still I am jobless and my job is a question for me & I want money for her studies and daily needs. Please help me and thank you for your help.

• @meenaanil

Congratulations to you and your daughter. Thanks for sharing your happiness.

You can continue with same healing as guided before for your daughter.

Request in your own words for her admission and keep the intention for best deserving Course and College. You can send GOLDEN SUNRISE to her admission forms and procedures.
  • @meenaanil

Last time you manifested a job within a week with VK.

Check your intentions this time....what is your wish now ?
  • Hai Mam,

Which serum can I mix with brain serum for my daughter? I am giving her GS, SS, TWS, AWS & Balance Serum daily. I want to give her Eye Serum, ENT & PHS, can I add these to Brain Serum or add ACS to any of the cosmic serums. Maximum energy to send one time is 5 nos. All the energy will go 30 min or each energy x 6 min. Pls clarify this. Which one is best one energy to a receiver or 5 energy to a receiver.

• @meenaanil
    When we send a combination of 5 serums/energies for same healing purpose, the Request effect to VK remains active for 30 minutes in total.
    ie; VK used own visdom to send the required energy of the Combination on its own.
    We do not need to Calculate each energy time seperately.
  • My brother have heart problem and doctor advised surgery. I am sending him GS, HS, MMM, SO7R & Balance Serum. I advised my bhabi to do self reading meditation by sir. Which switch word video is best for him? They don't know about healing. Can I request the above serums to his food and water like this VK pl send the so and so serums to the food and water consumed by my brother today. I couldn't look any video or meditation because net working issue is too much in my new house. So I missed so many things.

• @meenaanil
    You are giving the right combination to your daughter.
    2nd question please take a quick tour to our Litairian Website and Come up with Suggestions.
    Please read
    BRAIN SERUM, ALL CLEAR SERUM, EYE SERUM, ENT SERUM

• @meenaanil ji
    For queries regarding other issues you can make a separate Discussion.

Please read VK Basics for your brother and questions regarding Procedural questions.
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/1247/22-sending-energy-on-paper-with-name-of-receivers#latest
  • Thank you sir.

• Hai Sir / Mam,
    How to request VK for my daughter's best intenship for 15 days related to her study? Still now there is no company received for her intenship. Which serum can I give her for best performance in some project submission - Beauty Serum. Pl. confirm.

• @meenaanil ji
    You can give her GOLDEN SUNRISE, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM, ALL CLEAR SERUM, BALANCE SERUM to her.

You can aldo request VK in your own words for your daughter.
  • Thank you sir. Can I do physic surgery if I don't know the organ name for eg. I have some (very small) growth below neck in between shoulder's, sometimes pain not too much. Do physic surgery wearing VK without paper method?

• @meenaanil

You know the area of doing PSYCHIC SURGERY so organ name is not important ...VK is an intentional tool....place your intention to the area of healing the growth

Regarding while wearing VK....if you think of something else after requesting VK for PS....VK may divert energy to that thought if VK is aligned with you for 2nd thought....so you can experiment and let us know.

I have been doing PS while wearing VK and i have got results too....but this depends on person to person....depending on alignment to VK..thought processes, severity of the situation, energy requirements by the receiver....

So generally we suggest to remove VK and send energy to specific receiver.......please read the BASICS OF VK posts for procedural questions....it is explained in details....
  • Thank you mam. I have a doubt regarding thoughts calling VK and we change our thoughts so it will work otherwise not. Is it right pls confirm. Is VK help in voice issue others misunderstand as male voice.

• @meenaanil

Which post have you read. Your questions are not clear...dear pl write clearly
  • @meenaanil

For feminine voice in a female....can use ALPHA WOMAN and FEM SERUM regularly and VOB of throat or voice box
  • Thank you mam. My question regarding thought is for eg:- VK pls send GS, SS, TWS, AWS, Balance Serum to my daughter (wearing VK). After that I am thinking about so many things. Is vk switch off the first request and follows my thoughts that time I am not calling vk. If VK follows my every thought I have to put vk aside for 30 min after every request. I am wearing vk everytime.

• @meenaanil

Its advised to keep VK aside....please read BASICS OF VK posts for more details
  • Thank you mam.