VK SUCCESS ....GOT ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

VK SUCCESS ....GOT STUCK MONEY BACK

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
7 Views
0
[#427]
Topic starter

Can't be more happy than this.

I had worked for a pharmacy in March April this year and that pharmacy was gone into liquidation owing me 1750 pounds.its a huge amount of money for me and my husband and me were hopeless to even get any penny from this owing.But since July I have created an ENERGY CIRCLE as per the guidance on Litairian website and charging that EC everyday .During the day I randomly made requests to VK to help me in recovering that money. I was regularly taking GOLDEN SUNRISE+ALL CLEAR SERUM +TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to help me in recovering my wages.and giving SHIELD OF 7 RAYS and ALL CLEAR SERUM to my stuck money.and guess what ,today morning I just checked my bank statement and there was more money than I was expecting. Upon checking I came to know that I got 70%payment of that stuck money from the pharmacy.

I am over the moon and just thanking my VK to make it happen

Thanks a Lot Sharat sir for this genie in our lives and all your guidance

Thanks Rakhi di for all your guidance


4 Answers
0

@"Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher"

Wow. Another feather in your cap in just 7 months of VK. Thank you for sharing your happiness and your VK experience.

Please continue the healing , you never know from where the remaining 30 % is coming to you giving you another surprise B)

Just seeing the timing of this post of yours...... its 222. <3

Angel number 222, Trust that you are in right place and things are manifesting for highest good. Another WOW !!


0

How to make energy circle?


0

Wonderful to know about this. Thank you for sharing your experience with VK. Wish you receive the remaining money now????????


0

That’s great.. can you please share the energy circle?


Share: