Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    ok thank you rakhi ji

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    hi rakhi Ji

    I have one friend who is a trouble maker she just called me to say she is coming to stay at my place for a week.she is arriving this Thursday I really don’t want her to come as she likes causing conflicts and gossipings.

    I can’t tell her no as she will make a big scene and will tell everybody.

    what can you advise me, please

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Hi

    The woman that was in my sister in law life has gone to see her parents in her country

    We want her to stay there and never come bk ro my cousin bro so he can be with his wife and children again.

    What kind of energies should i send to her so that she stayed bk in her country so my bhabi ji can be happy wiv her husband again.thank you

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    hi

    I do drink the Hanuman Chalisa charged water a lot and I also charge my bulk food.

    It’s very hard and painful to live knowing how much my ex-in-laws are harming me but I will fight my battle with the help of vk and your support.

    thank you very much.

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Hi

    There are days the Hanuman Chalisa water tastes bitter, a prickly sensation on my tongue the water gets cold and just where my lips touch the water it feels thick swollen and dry but some days the water is normal.

    I take release apathy fear grief anger charged water also, bravo brain balance serum with 7 shields of rays.

    I sometimes get very angry and I fight with my boys.

    I was in the room where my vs is when I was ill.

    They have abused my boys as well I don’t understand how evil a grandmother can be to her own blood.

    she hates me and my boys, she is very nasty.

    She does her own witchcraft and I thought she would stop as she gets older she is 79 but she ain’t and now it’s her granddaughter sending the abuses.

    Is it because too much evil forces that things are stagnant its been 7months I’m wearing VK and taking the Hanuman Chalisa.

    I feel like I make a step forward then I go ten steps back.

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    hi rakhi madam

    last night a relative came to visit he was praying and I was ill again.

    I started throwing myself on the floor etc same as before.

    A few days ago I received a message from my ex-sister in law’s daughter swearing at me I was shocked that a young girl who I don’t even know could do this.

    Anyway, to cut it short it looks like they still after me despite all these years I left their family.

    In my case, I think my ex-mother in law is still at her black magic.

    I still don’t sleep despite taking the Hanuman Chalisa water 7 shields of rays every day.

    So my question is how do I handle this situation?

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Hello Rakhi Ji

    From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you, Sharat Sir and all the other staffs for listening caring advising me.

    As you know I have spent all my money on priests baba etc and these people were never concerned they were money minded.

    You are taking the time to help me means a lot a lot to me, I really can’t express how grateful I am.

    Madam you and the team are saving lives, its good to know that there are still some lovely people on this earth.

    May God bless you all

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Yes, I somehow can see myself a lot in this lady’s life.

    I have given this man my life my youth he has always humiliated me cheated lied cursed me.

    I was pregnant with his child it was an ectopic pregnancy I nearly died I was hospitalised for 47 days not once he has come to see me when I was calling him he would put the phone down on me and said I was disturbing his well being.

    What this man has done and has not done to me, God I don’t know how I put up with all this misery.

    He used me he would come to see me only for one hour once in a blue moon never went anywhere with me never helped me out whatsoever.

    I know he is not the right man for me but I see myself going back to him every time he wants me I can’t say no to him.

    I think because he is the only person that talks to me so I kind of remain in this vicious circle.

    I fear of being on my own and there is so much going on in my life like my sleep problems no job no family etc I see him as a bit of support and comfort.

    I know it doesn’t make sense but when you don’t have anyone it becomes a relief hearing the voice of another human being.

    I sometimes well most of the time feel like a failure I married a man a lot older than me at a very young age.

    He was possessive jealous violent I became his prisoner for years.

    when I finally got off his hook I then met this guy.

    My bad luck he is verbally abusive he always makes me feel ugly, not worthy of anyone.

    My life became worse to live as I had fallen in love with him or maybe it was an obsession because he was the only one I had.

    In 2016 I decided to end us because he was hurting me too much.

    I then met the other man who I thought was God’s gift.

    I was like oh my God has finally heard my tears and I now have someone who will understand me but he left me too.

    I then went into depression and things got worse and worse until I found myself going back to the abusive boyfriend.

    I became such a nervous wrecked I felt wasted rejected I hated myself my life was falling apart again.

    While surfing the net I found Sharat Sir I had a lot of doubts as I have tried everything in life and nothing was working.

    Then after a month, I said to myself give it a try I had around just about enough money for me to get my vk and vs.

    I’m happy I did as its opening my eyes to see and identify the truth the mistakes that I was hiding burying just because I fear loneliness.

    From childhood, all I ever learned is to say yes and this has led me to destruction.

    I have to break this cycle and live my life for me.

    I feel like a living corpse but I’m trusting life is changing and it’s no coincidence that this lady’s life reflects to mine. It is like wakening up lessons.

    The question is has he really changed or is he just manipulating me again is he up to his old tricks I really don’t know.

    He is now telling me he will move in with me I am so confused about whether to believe him or not.

    Do I give him another chance or not?

    Do people change?

    Why can’t I let go?

    Why this fear of loneliness?

    Is it better to be lonely than in the wrong company?

    I still don’t have the strength to let go of him.

    I know soon or later I will have to make a decision as he is not doing any good to me.

    I have asked my vk to guide me and removed the fear of being lonely.

    I long to have people in my life but nobody is interested in me.

    I talk to my vk I cry to him I kiss him he is the only friend I have that won’t hurt me.

    Since I’m not working I don’t go out I close myself indoors I’m really suffering a lot but I know vk is changing things slowly.

    First I have to find my own identity and love myself.

    I have my plate full that sometimes I don’t want to live but reading other vk users success stories give me hopes.

    The forum is of big support and consolation.

    A big thank you to everyone who shares their stories and of course, you vk team.

    Im allowing VK to work its magic in my life ….

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    ok madam

    you are so right if a person doesn’t respect you, it’s not love.

    a life partner should hold your hands through thick and thin.

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    you are so right I have to change the way I think, talk and behave.

    the rejections, loneliness is what torments me the most but its time to heal and put the past behind, bury it forever. I can’t wait for my life to transform into joy happiness prosperity.

    thank you Rakhi

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    hello madam

    I have been taking the Hanuman Chalisa water since July all day long.

    I have days where the water is normal and days where it is bitter and slimy.

    I have become a person who doesn’t know how to sleep, my hypnotherapist told me that I have trained my brain not to sleep due to fear.

    My past keeps haunting me and I think I fear the present that’s why I’m living in the past.

    I have no joy of living the present at all, probably scared.

    for me vk is my best friend I hold it in my hands kiss it I talk to my vk about me my life my sorrows my pains my anger and ask my dear friend to guide, comfort me as I’m lost confused and lonely rejected.

    I have read many vk success stories and have seen family and friends getting healed has given me a lot of hopes that it might take longer for me may be heavy karmas but there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

    My VK will take me to my destiny and I will be healed no matter whether its black magic traumas rejections etc.

    I’m being very positive but its really really hard as the brain is messed up the pain sufferings constantly haunting me.

    Thank you for taking the time to advise me I really appreciate it and believe me I have lost all my money with these fake gurus.

    what this golden sunrise team doing is just wonderful many people are suffering in silent has nobody to turn to, lovely job as I was one of the people.

    thank you xxx

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    hello rakhi madam

    Sadly things are not getting better for me I have lost all interest in life, basically, I have no desire in anything I am more depressed and my sleeping is still the same. I have now developed the fear of dying and I am again stopping myself from sleeping.im so restless I really don’t know what to do.

    Like I explained to you I had a lot of traumas in my life and due to these traumas I don’t live in the present, I live in the past and future.

    I listened to the erase past memories 3 times a day but I’m still stuck in my old habits.

    My sister did some energy circle and water charging for some friends and a big yes they got amazing results.

    Am I blocking my healing because of the way my brain works????

    Is it the black magic effects?

    Please Rakhi Madam help me I feel suffocated as if I am tormenting myself I can’t breathe anymore

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Ok thank you

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Rakhi Ji

    I have been off sick due to my insomnia and today my boss has told that the company was not doing well for the last few years so they closing down.

    Bills are pilling I really don’t know what to do.

    I had so much hope on vs and vk I don’t understand why things are not working out for me.

    I feel so lonely and rejected no one to turn to.

    I talk to my vk but nothing is clear in my mind is very very confused.

    zem
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Golden Sunrise

    Hello

    I had requested VK to bring vs to my home taddaaa….!!!!!

    VK works like magic.

    I do understand that it will take a bit of time for a drastic change to take place in my life as negativity has been sucking all the good energies out of me for years and years.

    Despite all the ups and downs, I’m confident all my sufferings are soon coming to an end.

    Thank you Rakhi madam for encouraging me it means a lot to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)