Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11552
Golden Sunrise
Thank you, Rakhi Ji,
I will follow your advice.
I gave my sister a VK and a big yes things are changing for her.
Its only small things but for her, these things were not getting done until after she received VK.
she also did an EC and charged some water for a friend’s mother who is over 80 years old with cancer.
The cancer was spreading but after taking the charged water for few days the Nani Ji was discharged from the hospital and is walking around in her garden:)
amazing miracle !!!!!!
she is awaiting another scan and I believe by carrying on taking the water she will fine.
Thank you Sharat Sir and the team, you are all wonderful people and are doing a great job.
I can’t wait for the day so I could give my testimony to encourage other people and I do believe it will be very soon.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11542hello rakhi madam
I got my VS a few days ago and while I was opening the packet I saw this black silhouette in front of me which I have seen many times before. The next day one of my sons started arguing with me and today the other one did same. I’m still taking my Chalisa water and the water is very slimy and at night I still don’t sleep despite taking the sleeping tablets.
last night I was very angry I wanted to throw my vs away and these feelings do happen a lot with my Vk where I get so angry at myself and want to dispose of my Vk. I know its the negativity, I try to control myself a lot but sometimes that little voice in my ears drives me crazy where I just want to give up.
My heart trusts Sharat Sir and all of you I know VK is for our own welfare but in my head, I am so confused.
Financially it’s getting hard I sometimes don’t want to live too much problem in my life.
I don’t know why these feelings please rakhi Ji advise me.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11282Golden Sunrise
I’m taking your advice on board and will let you know of any changes.
thank you
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11272Hello Rakhi Ji
Firstly i would like to thank Sharat Sir for the energy check.
I moved to my house only a few months ago, I had some prayers done and at that time the spirits were manifesting a lot they will throw me here and there its like in a horror movie. After the prayers, I have not seen any spirits but can feel their presence. When my face goes very dark and my stomach swells up I know they will harm me
I do a lot of prayers despite all, I fight the spirits, I resist them but not an easy task. I try my best to stay close to God which I think is protecting me somehow, but I do get scared from time to time. Those bad spirits follow me wherever I live and go.
Sharat Sir is right I saw many spirits I know that I am possessed like I told you before, nothing works for me due to the negative energies the Blackmagic. There is a lot of things that I want to discuss but I don’t find it appropriate on the forum. I have spent all my money to freed myself still no priests have succeeded in helping me. Finally, after so many years, God has heard my tears and prayers and I found Sharat Sir.
Shall I carry on with the Hanuman Chalisa water?
What will you recommend me to do?
Golden Sunrise
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11248Hello Rakhi Madam
I’m taking my Hanuman Chalisa water every day but the water is tasting really funny some days it tastes like I’m drinking chilli water and other funny taste but the weirdest thing happened on Tuesday night I kept spilling all the water every time I charged it but third time lucky while I was drinking it, all of a sudden this bad odour like human feces was coming out of my mouth nose and that stinking odour was suddenly covering the whole room which made me so sick.
I still don’t sleep but in the last few days I’m even very scared to put my head down I feel like I’m gonna die but I’m trying to resist those negative thoughts.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11158Thank you Rakhi Ji I will do as you instructed.Again a big thank you to you all lovely people who are devoting your time to help many of us out there.
I will keep you posted on my improvements.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11142hi
I just want to say a big thank you to Sharat Sir and all the team. Its only been a week and my face is healed completely not a mark. I have used my VK as instructed with the all-clear serum and wow no word for it, I’m so amazed.
I have been drinking the Hanuman Chalisa water regularly sometimes it tastes like coconut water, fishy taste, soapy water its very funny taste each time. I also feel sick after having it and quite tired, dizzy and all negative thoughts come to my mind and I start hating myself I kind of go back into my past, feeling the rejection and loneliness etc.
I have started taking the alpha woman serum and the love serum.
One more thing I would like to make friends and hopefully someone in my life what serum should I use.
I’m looking forward to a wonderful life ahead.
Love you all keep the good job.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11066hello
while i was having my hanuman chalisa water today i felt something wasnt right few minutes after cooking oil splattered in my eyes i could feel and hear the oil sizzling in my eyes my eye lids face arms was burnt.I couldnt see anything i started asking vk to heal me i went to A and E the doctor told me im very lucky i didnt lose my eye sights they checked my eyes 3 times its sore hurting but i can still see.
Im in a lot of pain but glad my vk was with me to protect me.
Incidents like this always happen to me but im confident now that things will start changing slowly slowly.i will update you on any change.
Thank you Sharat Sir and Rakhi Madam.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11053****Thank you for getting back to me. About the Hanuman Chalisa water I’m very confused as I never drink water it’s always juice. It’s my ex- mother in law who did witchcraft on me.i was surprised myself when I drank the water usually I can,t listen to any prayers or eat any prasad I will start manifesting going crazy etc.i can’t even step in any temple I will pass out etc.wether there was a difference in the water or not but being able to drink it was a good sign. For years even doctors were not helping me but a few months back they started giving me sleeping tablets and depression tablets and did a few sessions of counselling.the insomnia is affecting me so bad now that I can’t go to work anymore and financially things are getting worse. I want to get my confidence back I have lost my id when I got married at the age of 16.after my divorce I met another man who used me abused me verbally put me down he has done some horrible things to me even let me die with an ectopic pregnancy. He always called me ugly good for nothing etc. My past is very heavy traumas. I know God is watching over me and now with the help of Sharat sir and all of the teachers support I’m confident my life will change. I will take the advice from Sonia jee and yourself and can’t wait to see the results in 3 to 6 months.thank you very much for all your help it I very much appreciated.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11040hello rakhi madam i have tasted i honestly cant feel any difference.im not saying there is no difference but at the moment i cant feel it possibly because of all the negativity in my life.i have a lot of respect for hanuman bhagwan and i do believe there is a difference and i would love to feel that taste and feel blessed by hanuman bhagwan.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #11037hi
i have tried what you said no change at all.like i said to you before there are a lot of blockages in my life.i have tried everything in my life nothing works.i dont have peace no happinness at all in my life.i want to live life i had enough of people rejecting me especially men i want relief from all my pain.depression insomnia loneliness etc.please madam im doing what you advised me why im not getting any results.i want a change of life i want happiness in my life i want friends a husband money my health etc.i know vk has changed a lot of people lives.
in reply to: INSOMNIA…….TO JOYFUL LIFE #10864hi
thank you for answering back actually i want to go to bed and sleep like everybody else.i have used the vk by saying golden sunrise x 3 ent serum x 3 and also energised my water.my life is such a mess due to the traumas i went through in the past.basically im looking to change my life completely a new me a new life.i had a lot of blackmagic done to me so my life is quite complicated. im divorced and lonely so im very depressed for many many years and these days im kind of glued to bed due to my insomnia. all area of my life are blocked wether its finance love or health nothing works for me.
-
AuthorPosts