Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you for sharing. Can I know hoe to request VK to mimick the energies.
in reply to: Dominant husband #18261I’m sorry, but what is EFT?
in reply to: Premature baby, recovery with VK #15387????
in reply to: Premature baby, recovery with VK #15386Thank you so much. ????
Thanks for sharing. Thank you Sir.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you so much
Thanks Rakhiji. I've been doing this and feel my paintings getting better. VK is the best thing ever happened to me. Thank you Sir for VK.
in reply to: Calcium deposit in brain #9567Thank you so much. Means a lot.
in reply to: Confusion on starting a business #9372Thanks Rakhiji. Means a lot.
in reply to: VK TIP 8 – TO FACE A DO OR DIE SITUATION #9346Thanks Sir and Rakhiji.
in reply to: For shrinking of valves. Heavy breathing. #8888Thank you Rakhiji and Payalji.
in reply to: For shrinking of valves. Heavy breathing. #8829Thank you so much. But she lives in other city. So can I send the energies to the pic of bottle.
Ohh.. Now I get it. Thank you.
Is it necessary to keep Vk aside for 30min, every time we send love serum to someone. I used to just hold Vk and request to send love serum o anyone. Is it wrong?
-
AuthorPosts