Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Burning sensation in throat and stomach. #8651
Thank you so much Puneetji and Rakhiji.
Thank you so much.
Rakhiji how to request for suryanamaskar or 10 min treadmill? Thanks
Thank you Sir for all the VK tips.
in reply to: To sell all of my lovely paintings. #6525Thank you Ma'm.
in reply to: To sell all of my lovely paintings. #6521Thank you so much. But how to give energy Serums to my painting skill or business activities. Is it just requesting VK?
in reply to: Kidney stones #6394Thank you so much. I tried it and she was feeling much better.
Thank you Ma'm.
Rakhiji I meant if I have charged water with anti addiction serum. And if anyone drinks it..
Thank you Sir.
in reply to: Tremendous weight gain? #6231Thank you so much.
in reply to: Tremendous weight gain? #6219Thank you so much Ma'm. Can I take all serums together?
in reply to: How to use serum for long distance? #5824Thank you.
in reply to: How to get old servants or maid back? #5819Thank you so much.
in reply to: How to use serum for long distance? #5421Thank you so much.
-
AuthorPosts