Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Dental Problems #22269
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Golden SunRise Blessing Rakhi,
Thank You for your wonderful insight. Will do accordingly.
Golden SunRise Blessings,
Vinodh
in reply to: Miracle of finding a Divine Doctor #22130Thank You. Golden SunRise Blessings to you.
in reply to: Miracle of finding a Divine Doctor #22129Tank You. Golden SunRise Blessing to you.
in reply to: Miracle of finding a Divine Doctor #22094@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Golden SunRise Blessings to you. Thank you.
Golden SunRise Blessings,
Vinodh
in reply to: Shopping miracles with VK #22092@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Golden SunRise Blessings to you. Thank You.
@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
Golden SunRise to you. Thank you.
Golden SunRie Blessings,
Vinosh
in reply to: VK Healed 104 Degree Fever #22091@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
Golden SunRise Puneet:) Thank you very much.
Golden SunRise Blessings,
Vinodh
in reply to: VK Magic in Temple #22080Thank you Sharath Sir. You are GOD SEND, it will never be possible without your Divine invention VK:)
in reply to: BLACK MAGIC REMOVED 100 PERCENT WITH VK #20366Golden SunRise Anil,
Excellent healing with patience.
Would you be kind enough to write how and what your request for Lama Ferra.A couple of examples with request will be of great help.
Keep posting more because you provide with such minute details it is very helpful. I am pretty sure our VK users also feel the same way:)
Thank You Sharath Sir for the awesome VK
Thank You Universe.
Thank You Mentors & Team.
Thank You VK Users.
Thank You Anil.
Golden Rakhiji,
Thank You Rakhiji (bow (: Spend time everyday learning and compiling different issues / treatment in Excel for easy reference.
Thank You Divine.
Thank You VK.
Thank You Sharat Sir for blessing with VK.
Thank You Rakhiji for guidance.
Thank You Mentors and Team.
Thank to all VK Users.
Golden Sunrise,
Vinodh
Thank You Sharat Sir.
Golden Sunrise Rakhi Ji,
Like I mentioned I was pondering in mind (playing game in my mind) if I was given the wish, what and how will I say my wish. All started 2-3 years before I knew that VK even existed. Guess it was not a game after all and I was putting my thoughts for making a doorway to welcoming VK in my life.
The moment I read about VK, I did not hesitate because how my request (3 times in one go!) and how we request to VK (3 times in one go!) are the same.
Golden Sunrise,
Thanks and kind regards,
Vinodh
Hi Amit Ji,
Thank You. Yes it is indeed a blessing to have VK in our lives.
My humble gratitude to the Universe.
My humble gratitude to Sharat Sir.
My humble gratitude to the VK.
My humble gratitude to the Team.
Thank You and Golden Sunrise.
in reply to: Bulge in Lumbar #16913Golden Rakhi,
Thank you. Will explore and let know how it goes.
Thanks once again,
Golden Sunrise,
Vinodh
in reply to: MY STOLEN WALLET STORY…. #16840Golden Sunrise Rakhi,
Encouraging to read your post. One thing I learnt is no matter what always remember VK is there to help us (tricky part is being calm under the circumstances:) ).
Thanks to Sharat Sir for awesome invention.
Golden Sunrise,
Vinodh
in reply to: Bulge in Lumbar #16833Golden Sunrise Puneet,
Thank you very much. Will do as you advised.
Golden Sunrise,
Vinodh
in reply to: Posture When Mimicking #14717Thanks Rakhi.
-
AuthorPosts