Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
@"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" , kindly let us know the whole cleansing process, this treatment I highly required
Thank you very much @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" .
My entrance exam is on 16 June, I have to clear it any how, so kindly, help me with the right procedure of adding these serum together. If I take a glass of water, then what would be the next step of adding GS+brain serum+study serum
Thank u very much ma'am, Golden Sunrise
My exams are starting from today, I need everyone's best wishes.
Thank u very much for the help. I'm sorry by mistake I wrote alpha beauty , I'm taking alpha woman serum
3. A year back I had taken a saraswati mantra deeksha, there were 4 mantras given to me , each have to chant 108 times. While chanting I lose my concentration, want to charge all four mantras by vk. Method I'm using, writing on a paper in ec, then keeping vk on it for 30 min, one by one . Is that the right way.
I have few more questions, so far no sign of success, till my exams, trying to keep faith n patience. 1. I have a metal bottle which I use for water charging, is metal bottle ok . 2. I am taking 4 doses or more, every time I charge with study serum, brain serum, golden sunrise, energy of success n alpha beauty serum which u suggested, back to back. I that the right way.
Kindly, let me know, how to give the energy of success.
@"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" , I want to know, everyday have to make a new energy circle, or 1 is enough, secondly, I read in your articles it should not be kept in book, then where we should keep it n how.
Thank you so much, for answering my queries, now let's see what happens, your wonderful articles give me energy, I wish I could use those properly, as I should do.
Study serum and alpha women serum , can we add both in the same water.
-
AuthorPosts