Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Lunar eclipse #6781

    Sorry. I was automatic selection of words in phone dictionary. I meant shield of seven rays. Sorry again

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Lunar eclipse #6779

    Plz guide what all serums can be used during eclipse other than shield of seven days sir?

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Lunar eclipse #6778

    I believe in praying and meditating on any mantra Jap and also requesting VK to give over all protection to family health wealth and work from any bad effect during eclipse.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: For weight loss #5979

    Thanku Puneet sir. U have explained wonderfully. I will let you know my progress.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Shield of 7 rays #5978

    Puneet sir. My intention is to keep family safe in all ways. Health wealth and protection from all ways. Sending energy through I have understood through my previous questions and answers given to me by all your colleagues.

    Thanku Rakhi mam for your answer.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Shield of 7 rays #5960

    I’m not understanding how to use shield of seven rays. Wat to say to vk. N if energy gets divided how to use for my family as whole and how many times? I have three kids. So how to use for my husband kids n myself

    Can I use for ongoing our house construction also

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thanku. I prepared 3 EC for 3 different stuck money. 1 work is getting completed. Otherb2 are pending

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    I have prepared energy circle as shown in the link. How do I activate/energise the EC. Shud I use method as how we do for serum? Say golden sunrise 3 times and say energise my EC and then say total wealth serum 3 times?

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    When we keep a picture of golden sunrise, should the words golden sunrise be printed on it. Or we can use any picture with sunrise?

    Is it sunrise as such which has the energy and golden word is added to it to make it more beneficial and energetic?

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    As a doctor how I request that more patients come to me. But I don't mean that people shud get sick and come to me. I'm a radiologist and I do scans so my intention is that more people come to me to get scanned by me so that my income wealth and name and fame increases.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    My salary is stuck with my employer. One part is from government where they used to pay once in two months. Now it's been 6 months and I have completed my job also there. Still we have no idea when the government will pay salary. And other part of stuck money is from my present employer. It is of my maternity leave.. leave has been sanctioned but no idea when they will pay me. I'm in lot of need of money now since we are constructing upper portion house. I was expecting my salary to come and started the work. Now I'm very tensed if the salary gets still delayed work will be halted in between. Still we have money for some work which is going on. I'm very much worried.. kindly tell me what do I do so that my salary gets released from both employers.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24
    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Very clearly and beautifully explained. Thanku mam. Your quick response increases lot of faith in VK and cosmic healing. Thanks a lot.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Sorry to bother. As you have suggested to use these combination serum together. Does it mean that I charge a quantity with golden sunrise and then beauty serum with VK and immediately say all clear serum to the same quantity with VK. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)