Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thanku very much. I will keep you updated and believe that he will recover.

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Dear mam,

    I suffer from painful boils on my skin since 30 years. I kept taking on and off medications. How can I ease the pain and heal the disease. It is called hydradenitis suppuritiva. Please give full foelrms of cosmic serums while u answer my query. Sorry I need time to learn and understand the technique and names of healing serums

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    I am new to using VK. Can u please tell serum names in full form. We are looking to sell a property which is not happening since some time. Property is on my husband's name

    swettha03
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Can u explain what is VOB and how to use it. Also please tell how to use combination of above said serums? With 30 mins gap or 10 mins gap?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)