Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Organ balancing #18565
golden sunrise. thankyou. apologies for delay but could not find my post. as I ended wit h a direct request I now put aside for 30 minutes. as I have been put on antibiotics and steroids (which I used zapper healing on) for a few day. the meds cleared me within 2 days (usually a week) I have boosted my post video session with 2 VK. and for the last 2 days I have been able to go for a short walk outside without gasping like a fish out of water. Thank you so very much for the VK and I am slowly getting to grips with all the reading and experiences of you all. Thankyou. Susan
Thank you will give it a go and hope she gets free susan
Golden sunrise can I do anti addiction serum for my distant granddaughter who i suspect is taking cannabis in her cigarettes without her knowledge
The heartburn is well reduced. Just rewatched video and realised I should remove VK for 30 s minutes. My baby steps wobbly
Golden Sunrise I have been charging a plate of mixed food items for my meals should I have done each item separate with gs ds fds phs x 3 with rotation x20 thank you Susan
in reply to: What about Health issues repeatedly coming back #18178Golden sunrise thank you. Can now walk upright. I put VK on ribbon after the VOB and put it round waist to my back.could circle it easily during the day and lots of PCS. Usually back bout lasts months. Thank you so much. Susan
in reply to: What about Health issues repeatedly coming back #18174Thank you and golden sunrise. I will add the P C Serum and do water also
in reply to: What about Health issues repeatedly coming back #18166As I have back issues can I do VOB with VK on back of toy dog for 10 minutes and leave VK in the location for several hours. Thank you
-
AuthorPosts