Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you for this Amazing tip..I tried this. I closed my eyes & sat in silence for 15 mins. I saw a white light above my head & filling my body. I felt lighter & as If something has cleansed me internally. It was a wonderful feeling.
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #23215@Babita ..Thank you…I used methods of mimicking video energies of sharath sir’s & sapien medicine along with mantras plus cosmic serums as mentioned in my abv post. Golden Sunrise.
Golden sunrise @raphalst1 …..You can give the serums & mantras in any combinations…Just follow your intuition….
As per my recent latest usage, The below combination works much faster & more effective than the article I wrote for Edema & swellings…The main cause of Edema is issues in lymphatic systems, water drainage in body & improper blood circulation.
you can give the below energies 3-4 times in a day like morning, noon, evening & night for quick results
Divine VK, Pls give enhanced energies of —
Sapien medicine video on Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced DrainageV2.0
- energies of Sapien medicine video on enhanced Blood Circulation
- Calm Down serum
- Hanuman chalisa
- Maha Mrityunjaya mantra
x 3 times ( with the intention to cure all the swellings & cure all the diseases)
Thank you
in reply to: VK Cured Psoriasis & Leg Swelling #23005GOLDEN SUNRISE @Madhuri_singh …..Divine VK can do miracles, if your intention is very strong…
…Anything is possible..in reply to: Faster ways of mimicking Videos #22980Thank you @Maadhu ….Golden sunrise
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #22979Hi @Chandanay ….I used boost method of using 2 VKs twice daily ( morning & night)….remaining other 2-3 times in a day , I gave normal by only one VK…( total 4-5 times a day)..Thank you.
in reply to: Faster ways of mimicking Videos #22931Yes @Maadhu ….Golden Sunrise….you can watch videos by just touching your VK ( or holding VK in b/w ur palms) & requesting VK that you are watching the respective videos on behalf of others…
For eg: say I need to watch the Joints Regeneration video by Maitreya Fields for my Mother… ( and assume that I dont have time to keep VK aside for 30 mins).. Here’s how I do.
First I set my intention by touching & praying VK that I am watching this video for my mother..
Then I play the Video & say by touching VK….. " VK Please enhance the energies & effects of Maitreyas fields video on Joints Regeneration that I am watching for my mother MULTI FOLD, HEAL NOW FOREVER" X say 3 times
or simply say while watching the video
"VK pls enhance the energies & effects of this video that I am watching for my mother MULTIFOLD, HEAL NOW FOR EVER" x say 3 times..
The above is working for me & I have verified with people & they hv said that they felt the energy & reduction in pains…
You can further refer to posts by Rakhi Ji & sharath sir on how to mimic video energies.
u can use the search bar with ur key words & search the forums…
Thank you
@Maadhu ..Golden sunrise…..what I have written is correct….u can use words like GIVE, ACTIVATE etc… ( Activate <for whom or xyz> <to do what/ Therapies name> <Intention/Purpose). Note: VK works on ur intention and fetches the energies u desire..
you can further refer to sharath’s sir articles on Access Bars. Hope it helps..Thank you
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #22859@meggha_2022 …Here is my combinations that i daily used wtihout fail.
VK pls give PAINCARE SERUM + enhanced energies of sapien medicine video on JUST THE KNEES + enhanced energies of Sapien medicine video on JOINT REPAIR WITH BONE SPUR REMOVAL + REGENERATE STRONGER HEALTHIER HEALED KNEES, ITS JOINTS & CARTILEDGES + HANUMAN CHALISA to xyz person to fully cure her knee diseases & knee pains x 3 times
VK pls give PAIN CARE SERUM + CALM DOWN SERUM + enhanced energies of sharath sirs video on JOINT PAIN CURE + enhanced energies of sharath sirs video on GET STRONGER HEALTHY HEALED KNEES + MAHA MRTYUNJAYA MANTRA to xyz person to fully cure her/his knee diseases & knee pains x 3 times
VK pls give PAIN CARE SERUM + GYM SERUM + PERFECT HEALTH SERUM + enhanced energies of sharath sirs video on PERFECT HEALTHY JOINTS + GOLDEN SUNRISE to xyz person to fully cure her/his knee diseases & knee pains x 3 times
Thank you. GOLDEN SUNRISE DIVINE
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #22858Golden Sunrise @meggha_2022 … request passed was REGENERATE STRONGER HEALTHIER HEALED KNEES, its JOINTS & CARTILEDGES……..
it takes huge time to regenerate cartiledges ( cartiledges are the cushion b/w bone joints)…probably i see, that if we heal for a month, i guess only few microns of cushioning gets regenerated..So we hv to heal continiously over several months ( set the intention to fully cure the persons knee diseases & knee pains)
I am happy to share with you that last week the lady called me & told her knee pain is completley cured & she is fully fine & fit..( after close to 7 mths of healing )… Golden Sunrise DIVINE
Golden Sunrise @Madhuri_singh …All Healing Done Via VK direct request method… 5 energies max u can choose from the list in one Healing…..( So If I give 3 times healing like morning/noon/night, I can give different energies tht I listed at different times). you can also give the same energies with writing method also. Which ever is convinient for u
Additionally to speed up healing, I asked the person to write the Reiki Angel numbers on their hands/thighs/Legs as well so Angelic Reiki & protection will be happening thru out the day as they are non VK users.. Also they were advised to write those Angel numbers in a white chit & keep it under their pillow….While they are sitting or working, they can also write it with their forefinger, just in the thin Air which gives them one dose energy, if they write once. they can write in the air as often as possible…This method reduces your burden & frequency to heal the person multiple times especially in severe cases.
You can get more info abt these reiki cure Angel numbers in youtube –> search for Dr Suman Agarwal….. Plenty of small videos for various complicated diseases are there including how to use them…..
in reply to: Taychon energy healing #22803Thank you @SharatSir , @Krupa
Thanks All for the comments…Golden Sunrise..
in reply to: Success in music with VK #22738wow..Beautiful Divine experience. Thanks for sharing…Gratitudes to Divine VK, Sharath sir & to all Litarians for changing our lives. Golden Sunrise Divine blessings be with all
in reply to: VK breakthru for Parkinson’s Disease #22710Golden Sunrise @Tulsi for your efforts….Wishing your sister-in-laws husband a speedy recovery….GODSPEED…
-
AuthorPosts