Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Golden Sunrise Good luck to you @Tulsi . I am sure the orginal plan posted will definitely work. Huge patience & consistency is reqd to heal it..

    To Update: As of today, my fathers parkinson is fully reduced by Divine Grace. Now a days I just give healing as part of maintainence just 2 times a day with below requests combinations by VK:

    Vk Pls give Brain Serum,

    enhanced energies of Sapien Medicine video on Parkinson’s disease Help

    Gym serum or energies of physiotherapies

    REGENERATE Central Nervous systems

    All Vitamins, Protiens, Nutrients & Minerals reqd as per body needs

    Hanuman chalisa, Golden Sunrise

    PS Note:

    1. I started using Sapien medicine video energies since last month only after things fully stabilized (as per original post) as it produces Dopamine. I was overproducing Dopamine by Direct Regenerate request. My dad used to act weird & over hyper some times after the first 2 mths of healing… We can take calls appropriatley based on our observation, monitoring & changes happening
    2. People with Parkinsons do not get proper sleep. So, I used to Keep few table spoons of rock salt or Sea salt wrapped in a cloth or Hand kerchief ( make a small potli) under the pillow. It has to be disposed off next day and fresh salt has to be kept next day.. Also I used sharath sirs videos on Sleep Disorders Natural & Instant relief, video on ADHD and Video on Fear Anxiety & Phobias many times. This is resolving his sleep disorders & Anxiety issues to large extent.

    Thanks to sharath sir for the wonderful invention of VK, truly a Divine Life saver for us. Thanks to all the Litarians & Litarian teachers…Gratitudes..May the light of Divine keep shining on all of you.. Golden Sunrise..

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57
    in reply to: Charging Yantras #22682

    Dear @SharatSir , just a curiosity……Can the yantras be charged by keeping them on Vibes seeder as well ?…Golden Sunrise..!!

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57
    in reply to: Charging Yantras #22654

    Thank you very much @SharatSir

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Golden Sunrise Thanks Rakhiji

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    we should not say S&S …we should say fully as "Safety & Security"

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57
    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Golden Sunrise Rakhiji…Thank you very much all the lovely comments of all my posts…I am an Engineer with MBA from IIM-Calcutta with 29 yrs exp in IT Software industry (was Program Head managing multiple clients & Projects)…Now retired voluntarily … I am initiated in Kriya yoga, Reiki level 2 & Vedic Astrology..I am just trying to get into the root cause of the diseases & study medicinal journals…Now with VK, its bcom a hobby… By Divine Grace, wonderfully sharath sir has initiated me to Cosmic energies thru VK….:)… Golden Sunrise DIVINE..!!

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Correction its not CS, it shoud be CDS –CALM DOWN SERUM

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Thank you very much @SharatSir for all the blessings…With Gratitudes…Golden Sunrise

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Thank you very much @SharatSir for blessing us. Gratitudes..

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam… ha ha..lol…Well, I am Male as in south india both male & female hv name as Srinidhi.. ( kind of Unisex name)…Thanks a ton mam…Best wishes ..:)

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Golden Sunrise to all.. Thank you very much Rakhi ji & Sharath Sir.. Gratitudes..!!

    To answer spaceyogi007 –>

    I did pyschic surgery for each of the Lipoma lumps seperatley one after other as my initial try of general request for all lumps did not work out.

    1) I requested VK to do pyschic surgery x3 to remove Lipoma on my left elbow with Intention Now Forever. Kept VK aside for 30 mins

    2) After 25-30 mins I saw that the lumps were same as earlier without change inspite of my request. I wore VK Back after 30 mins & I got a strange feeling/ thought that blood circulation & energy flow is not happening out of that lumpy spot, I felt like releasing manually.

    So, With my fingers I gently started pressing the painless lumps in a circular motion chanting golden sunrise + All Clear Serum keeping the focus & intention to cure fully..

    ( I had wore VK in my right hand & was pressing lumps in my left elbow from my Right hand… I could sense energy flow from VK Via my fingers in doing it as I was chanting)

    3) I Noticed in in the next 20 mins or so, the big lump started miraculously reducing & dissolving in size drastically & almost vanished. Repeated the same process on the huge ones in other areas & got same good results.. Hope this helps

    For your eye lid small ball issue, I suppose u can experiment by putting any general eyedrops & requesting Psy surgery… Set aside VK for auto healing for 30 mins….Post that apply eye drops again, wear VK back, re-apply eye drops again –> Close your eyes –> gently / very mildly circulate with ur fingers ( from the hand that has VK) by chanting Golden Sunrise + All Clear Serum + EYE serum ( Pain care if pain is there).. ..

    Set Intention to Now forever and focus/feel the energy passing from VK to your fingers to heal ur eyes while u chant. Maybe u can carry out this process for 2-3 times a day till it heals… (NOTE: DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES)… I guess u might have much better ideas than this…Here’s wishing you Good Luck & Golden Sunrise for your Trials..!!

    srinidhibg
    Member
    Post count: 57

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam…Many Thanks..!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)