Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: My VK success ….Cure health anxiety #15756
Sorry but itz not cure
Itz back
in reply to: For cure ear problems #14046Sir its not working
I follow this from last 6 months regular
Woww great
We r very lucky to having vk in our life
Thnx sharat sir
in reply to: My VK success ….Cure health anxiety #13035Thnxx mam
Golden sunrise
Thanx sharat sir for save my life
Jai maa
in reply to: Methods for vertigo cure and Tinnitus #12064Thnxx
in reply to: Methods for vertigo cure and Tinnitus #12060Ok mam u also please send me healing for vertigo n tinnitus ????
in reply to: Methods for vertigo cure and Tinnitus #12034My vertigo is only when i stand and walking
When m sitting or lie there is no vertigo
I feel floating sensation like boat on a water
Dont understand what is the root cause
in reply to: Methods for vertigo cure and Tinnitus #12033Ok mam thanx
in reply to: Healing chest pain #11846Thnx puneet sir
Thnx rakhi mam
Thnx sharat sir
in reply to: Healing chest pain #11819Thnx puneet sir
Thnx rakhi mam
Thnx sharat sir
in reply to: Relief from stomach pain… #11810Wow
After read ur comment i also try it on my chest
I had chest pain from 2 days due to acidity
I request vk to remove my chest pain and rotate vk on my chest
It really works , my pain is gone
Thanx @sharat sir ????????????
-
AuthorPosts