Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Wow great … very innovative way of healing … Golden Sunrise..

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Great thought process. We would have thought of behaviour correction only but getting thought of past karma correction was commendable. Nice idea.

    Golden Sunrise to your relationship with your dad.

    Thank you Sharat Sir

    Thank you VK

    Thank you universe

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Find and Reach have used it so many times. I have seen its power and remain surprised by it every time. The moment I start chanting I reach to/find the thing within no time.

    One very big miracle I would like to share is finding my gold ring. We were leaving for my brother's marriage to Benares. Before leaving I had handed over my gold rings to my brother. After reaching Benares I asked him for the same. He found all except my one gold ring. I was left aback. Even after thorough searching couldn't find it. My heartbeat sank. I immediately started praying VK with Reach, Find, and Golden Sunrise words and praying in my own words to help me get back my ring. Big miracle the next day donno how my brother found the ring exactly at the same place where he had kept it. He had emptied the bag completely before checking the ring. Surprised how did that happen. VK is always there to help and save us at every step of our lives. VK always brings smiles back into our lives!!!!

    Gratitude.

    Thank you Sharat Sir

    Thank you Universe

    Thank you divine

    Thank you team Litairian

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Om Sai Ram

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Great experience ????

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Great experience… I just realised I lost my purse to a plumber in my room out of my negligence as always. I am praying VK so that I get back my lost money (without hastle).

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Great article… Thanks for this sharing… This caters to one of my friends need.

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Ununsal events #21581

    Thanks a million Sir… I will definitely keep doing…

    Heartfelt gratitude

    Shikha

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Ununsal events #21576

    Sir I have started giving EHC to me n my family as guided by you. Just that while staying with them (donno for how long) what healing will help me Sir.

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Ununsal events #21575

    Thank you so much Sharat Sir for your guidance. We want to seperate but financially very weak for a separation. Then what to do Sir.

    Also this year (July 2022-July 2023) is a tough year on my cards. Accident is on my cards, ill health and fight or disturbance in close relation. Really stressed as it's just the beginning of the year and already things are showing up. How to survive entire year Sir. I'm worried and feared too.

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thank you for your thanks Puneet Sir

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Good thought… Sending Golden Sunrise and PCS to Earth and all its beings

    Golden Sunrise

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thank you so much Rakhi Ma'am… Frankly I was upset since few days and wanted to come out of my home too. I don't have good relations with people in my in laws place. So wanted to spend some independent time joyous. What better could it be than spending time with mom.

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)