Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Wonderful experience… stay motivated.. stay blessed with VK… thank you Sharat Sir

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Beautiful request and experience ????????

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Family clashes #18966

    Ok ma’am thank you

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Depression #18958

    Ok sure ma’am ….if I shall require guidance I shall ask.

    Shikha_Agarwal
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Family clashes #18956

    I would like to add something to this post. I am not a good cook. Neither an organized person. I overthink and become emotional very easily. I have a lot of fears and am fearful for almost every event whether am right or wrong. My life and my kids are out of my control. I cry very frequently. I just want to stay out of home travel make money and help people too.

    Please guide me be a cheerful calm matured girl. Help me do something fruitful for self and family.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)