Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Success in music with VK #22679
Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience. Golden sunrise to you.
in reply to: Manifestation in Jet speed by other Healers #21842Absolutely true Rakhi ji , vk users are truly compassionate. Especially SHARAT SIR is an ANGEL , a super human being probably may be divine Starseed to have invented Vibbes Kada to benefit Mankind and our planet. He is highly compassionate Healer ever.
in reply to: Manifestation in Jet speed by other Healers #21840Thank you Rakhi ji for guidance. I saw vk images in facebook that is different.
But here iam talking about healers on WhatsApp grp who are charging very High price for healing any issue and they have huge followers who are taking their sessions on high price.. So I thought they are using VKs . Maybe as you said they have compassionate nature
Thank you for sharing link. I would love to have more more VKs in my life. I need all blessings from everyone. VKs are amazing. I have only two VKs right now I need more . Dil mange more ha ha ha
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #21384Thank you for sharing such wonderful experience. Gratitude to Divine VK and Divine sharat sir
in reply to: Strong protection against toxic people #20663Yes there is no difference between the two and I don't want to stoop so low. Maybe VK being divine tool will make those people understand in their own language.
Learning is my passion and if someone stops me from learning, it's like taking away oxygen from my Life.
My inlaws are uneducated and dont match with my lifestyle. But being family member, unavoidable. Iam a doctor and . They are agricultural background. They forced me to agree so many conditions which doesn't suit for educated woman. I accepted all terms just for my daughter's sake. Iam taking mental healing for self. Sometimes when I see my daughter sailing in same boat, I get angry and wish for bouncing back. I want my daughter be bold educated and have happy SUCCESSFUL life. My two VKs are helping her a lot , but she is not bold
i wish to have many more VKs to boost my life and my daughter's life for better.
Thank you Rakhi ma'am .
I wanted a miracle and miracle has happened
Golden Sunrise
Yesterday we got news that board exams for class 10 timetable is revised. According to new timetable, Maths exam is postponed and now she has enough time for Maths preparation and there is sigh of relief to my daughter and for me also.
It's Divine intervention. Thanks for VK. Gratitude to Sharat sir and Rakhi ma'am
I read about beauty serum for her problem solving skills and using this tip. Also watching Sharat Sir video on educational success on her behalf .
Rakhi ma'am
After posting this question, I found one post in this forum where Sharat Sir mentioned the method of taking energies of each chapter in water charging method. Iam using that method now since morning along with direct rotations also. It's wonderful. But Her maths learning process is bit slow. I thought if I could increase her speed due to shortage of time .
in reply to: Protection to our car and safe travel #18882Ok. Thank you Rakhi ji.
in reply to: How to charge multiple crystals #18768Ok Thanks Rakhi ma'am
Absolutely ma'am
Golden sunrise
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Iam very happy to share that my friend returned my money back today.
I read law of karma articles shared by Rakhi ma'am here . I loved the content very much . Thanks for sharing.
As I mentioned above that I was angry on my friend and It was not worth. I told myself not to inflict pain to self.
I wanted to take calm down serum. But something made me to take bravo serum. After bravo serum, I started recording Audio notes . I created 2 Audio notes back to back , Assertively asking her to return my money . All these days I was polite to her but angry with myself . But now,, I was using Assertive words loud and clear along with a small warning note also. I felt iam doing justice by using Assertiveness after learning from other friend that she cheated her also and never returned her money back since 5 years. I converted all my Anger energy into Appropriate STRICT ASSERTIVE WORDS. I prepared her mind that iam adamant to get my money back.
She got my message very well and immediately agreed to transfer my money . Within one hour I got my money.
many times I thought to let her go and forget about this. But If I let her cheat me, I will be responsible for her next attempt to cheat others. It will be wrong karma from my side. If she continue to cheat others in future , at least I will be not responsible coz I took appropriate steps to stop her bad habit.
I took karma aspect in this way .
Thanks again for all the suggestions. Thanks to VK divine. If VK would not be there in my life, I would have fought with her and lost her. I promised her that i will try to Heal her leg issues she has developed recently. She apologized me for returning money very late and thanked me for my timely help.
Thanks Rakhi ma'am
Golden sunrise
Yes ma'am . Thanks. Golden sunrise
-
AuthorPosts