Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you Angel for sharing beautiful experience. Iam truely inspired and get motivated after reading such wonderful experiences.

    I have read about Chakra healing long back and effects of underactive and over active chakras, their symptoms manifestation on physical level, and emotional level. Solar plexus is connected to our Self Esteem , Self Worth , Joy Happiness, optimism etc . Before VK came into my life, I use to wear crystals to work on my chakras. But now My VK Master is "All In One Healer "

    Thanks to Sharat Sir

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Golden sunrise

    Thank you Puneet Sir and Rakhi ma'am for your guidance

    I will surely read the articles.

    Rakhi ma'am, your suggestions are always Pure ,Powerful and Positive .

    Iam very very fortunate to be associated with such high vibrational Forum full of Divine souls guiding us.

    My VK divine is such a wonderful Energy Tool. I did many wonderful tasks using my VK successfully like Healing my plants , getting Lost objects, and Filing income tax returns all by myself without help of CA etc etc.

    Iam working on my emotional issues as well.

    Thanks and regards ????

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Since I was using VK for my daughter and husband all the time, I didn't use SO7R for myself.

    I guess I must take S07R in future before helping others so that IAM guided well intuitively. I want to remain positive. I want to help needy people and not greedy.

    I love my VK divine . If IAM NEGATIVE, I don't get help from my VK. Now iam chanting Golden sunrise , to reboot myself…. signal from my divine VK

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Golden sunrise mentors

    my friend who borrowed money from me in the month of October during Navratre, promised to return within 10 days but it's more than 2 months she has never returned. I was quite polite all the time.

    To understand her mindset, I spoke to one of her close friend about this. . since I lost my patience, and gathered information about her act.

    Itseems, she had borrowed money from her close friend twice and never paid her full amount. It seems after repeated requests, she returned half amount on instalment basis after long time. It's been 5 years and till now she didn't pay back full amount.

    While I was helping her , I was very positive and with good feelings immediately I transferred money to her account.

    I am very angry now feeling cheated . Yesterday, I posted 2 audio notes assertively asking my money back. She made excuse that her health is not.good …but I don't trust her now. She told she will return my money within one week…as usual ..IAM unable to trust her somehow ..not able to use love serum also…

    Iam losing my positively in the entire process.

    Today morning I was chanting Golden sunrise and felt like asking you what else can I do in this situation. In one week, she may or may not return . Iam feeling cheated.

    Please guide me. How I wish there was one more serum to Tame such people not to cheat others .

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Thanks Rakhiji for your reply. VK indeed is a divine tool. Before VK came in my life, I use to wear many crystals for protecting my energies being an Empath. But after VK, I use just one crystal. Iam very sensitive and absorb energies of those with whom I entangle. Iam not energy healer coz I was afraid for this reason of hypersensitivity.

    This friend of mine is making excuses that her sister-in-law is not answering her calls to whom she gave my money. I felt she can afford to give me back since it's small amount. Anyways I will wait for her to return my money.

    Shall I take SO7R for myself before sending healing to anyone 10 mins before? Or immediately after I take SO7R can I send healing to others ?

    If this is mentioned I will read this again in the article. .

    Thanks to Sharat Sir for this wonderful Tool. I must explore how to use VK

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Thank you Sir

    I will use the same technique. My friend borrowed some money but she is making excuses. Though the amount is small and iam sure she can return at least small amount every month. Iam now getting negative thoughts about her and getting angry on her

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Golden sunrise

    After taking Cosmic Money and wealth healing from Sharat Sir and giving VK sheild of seven rays to my husband's buisness deals, all obstacles are cleared. Buisness partners were playing foul game trying to cheat my husband. But somehow everything got sorted out and my husband got his payment for his hard and sincere efforts. Thank you Rakhiji for your guidance for add SO7R

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Thanks Anit Nayak Sir for your wishes.

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Yes Puneet Sir. Iam reading and using VK accordingly. Getting good results. Thanks Sir

    Sarita12
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Thanks Rakhi ma'am for your guidance.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)