Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Hyper pigmentation #19385

    Ok thank you mam

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Hyper pigmentation #19382

    Thank mam

    One thing more she is also facing ageing problem all skin is hanging like at the age of 70 and she is 48 years body becoming weaker like old age I think ageing cells are more producing in the body .

    Kindly guide in this matter also

    Regards

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Ok mam thank you very much I will try as per your suggestion then I will share my experience

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Thank you mam I will try as per your guidance but I do not know my vk experience is also not much effective I had also try to sell my property and giving TWS,bs,gs,and pure intention but results are not coming I do not know where I m wrong.but I m optimistic.

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34

    I give request to vk do physic surgery of my whole reproductive system and remove hydrocele water ball from my organ and heal me request thru vk 3 times and keep aside for 30 min. For 2 times in a day

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Crisis of finance #9771

    Thank you for motivation I will increase the HC energy to revive my self then I will share my experience later on golden sunrise

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Crisis of finance #9766

    Thank you for taking advice from sharat sir I had talk to sir four months back at the time of order the vk he guide me as above mentioned since then I m taking serums and HC energy regularly but condition is still same.

    As sir knows me that I m reiki grand master, angel therapy, magnified healing violet flame reiki, Karuna reiki etc and it is true if someone only discuss any problem to me then automatically their problem get resolved through only my thought process I do not use any reiki healing angels do the solution then how can I stop this process to revive myself.

    Second I have my old house in Saharanpur where my cousin brother lives and my mother also leave there and he is indulged in some tantras I have to go there for my mother It may possible some negative entities are there I wear vk with shield of 7 rays but still negativity persists with me then how can I came out with these problems.

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Crisis of finance #9755

    I m waiting reply of my query pl guide

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Crisis of finance #9740

    I m taking above mentioned energies four times in a day my expectation is to become a magnet of clients so that they also benefitted as well as myself

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Crisis of finance #9738

    Mam I m business associates in stock market and working last 15 years but from the last 4 years I m facing finance problem clients take advice from me and do business some where else and if I called clients they said will do after sometimes but they do not do business with me due to this my income is less and expenses are still same and growing day by day as my two kids are growing and I m using to meet my expenses my previous savings and selling of ornaments now if same condition remain then I had to take loan or to sold my house

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Pain in heart area #9099

    Thank you mam

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Pain in heart area #9091

    What is carbo veg energy

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34
    in reply to: Wearing idle vk #8204

    If I have single vk whenever my wife required I give it to her for safety or give to my child when he goes to give paper is this ok

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34

    Thank you very much for valuable advice

    Sandeep_6564
    Member
    Post count: 34

    But how what type of command I should give and how I can feel that I m feeling that energy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)