Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Severe burns on thighs. #23863
Thnks a lot maam
in reply to: Severe burns on thighs. #23861@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" maam kindly reply
in reply to: Severe burns on thighs. #23860Can u plz suggest for burn marks – with beauty serum which other energy should i use in coconut oil to apply on effected area to get rid of burn marks
in reply to: Frozen shoulder healed #22508Kindly reply
in reply to: Query regarding perfect health serum #21875Thankyou so much maam..
in reply to: Pain in back healed #21660Thanks for the blessings
in reply to: I want to know the solution for alopecia #21238Thanks maam
in reply to: I want to know the solution for alopecia #21235Plz reply
in reply to: I want to know the solution for alopecia #21233Energy of rosemary ,coconut ,Nigella sativa and almond through water ..is it for drinking or applying to the concerned area?
in reply to: Align with vk #20067Thanks a lott for the help … Really needed this…
And I see it works …
Thanks a lottt …
in reply to: Visa approval with the help of vk #19069Gratitude Sir n mam
in reply to: clear bad karma using VK #18849I too want to know
in reply to: Need help for marital bliss #18795Thankyou Rakhi ma'am and Barinder ma'am for such a valuable information ..
With your blessings I will definately come out of this soon..
in reply to: Need help for marital bliss #18791Ok ma'am … I will read it… Can u tell me should I keep continue with the above mentioned energies for the relationship.and anti addiction serum n all clear serum for the unwanted interference of family members ..
in reply to: Need help for marital bliss #18788For my own energy I am not doing anything
-
AuthorPosts