Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Richa
    Participant
    Post count: 37

    Ma'am I am giving one soul serum love serum shield of seven rays all clear serum to relationship .. from more than 2 months but I didn't find any positive change instead things are happening more … Plz guide me what should I do ..

    Richa
    Participant
    Post count: 37

    Sister in law talks a lot of negative about me all the time .she always fills his ears with negativity about me .. I don't know y he comes in her talks all the time .he accepts and agrees whatever she says ..and boasts her.

    I don't know how to solve this conflict . They don't speak in front of me so that I can give them my clarifications . And my husband says that nobody tells me about you.They do back bitting always.there have been times where we had serious fights because of her .. but again things were always taken for granted. Plz guide how should I solveall this matter.

    Richa
    Participant
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: Acne n scars #18374

    Ok ma'am

    Richa
    Participant
    Post count: 37

    Ok thankyou ma'am

    Richa
    Participant
    Post count: 37

    Ok that means that I have to increase the no. Of healings right?

    Richa
    Participant
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: How Vk works #18334

    Ok thanks maam ????

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)