Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I have 6 VK
I use them together to reinforce a request if needed
I’ve never tried to use the 4 vk I leave at home
I like this idea and I will try it
You know vk is limitless experimenting
I thank you and Golden Rakhi for sharing
Thanks for the tip Master
in reply to: VK TIP 92 : MANAGING NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCY #16081Thank you Golden Rakhi.We are blessed to have a Pharmacist in the VK Team.It’s like you read my mind. This morning as thinking of using PHS more frequently.Many thanks to Master SHARAT for this invention
Thank you very much Golden Rakhi !
Gratitudes to Master Sharat !
in reply to: Divine VK mimicking of 20 year old Energy body!!! #13928Wonderful,this is miracle from VK !!!
Thank you very much my Golden Rakhi
Yes I Googled the process of cleanse. VK actually saved time and gave the direct result.Thank you Barinder. It’s just like Golden Rakhi shared in this forum the use of ENERGY OF KEEGEL EXERCISE to help with urinary issue.Thank you all ! Thanks to Master Sharat for his invention.
This is a miracle….Let Master Sharat’s spiritual revolution continue.
Thank you very much VK teacher Puneet
By the way I greet all our VK friends and sisters !!!
Hello Golden Rakhi I do admire your great VK knowledge.Your KPS protocol with energy of KEEGEL exercise is useful and I thank you for that.Regarding mixing DS and KPS I’m in fact looking for a maintenance serum for both digestive and urinary tracts. The kidneys,the pancreas,liver,and so forth.What should I add on top of DS and KPS to have such a maintenance serum please? Your assistance on this matter is really appreciated
Thank you !
in reply to: How can I heal my brain and body fully? #10347Thank you very much !
in reply to: How can I heal my brain and body fully? #10331VK Sister Rakhi I’m writing you back about this "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS ME A HEALTHY BODY NOW FOREVER".I don’t understand this "NOW FOREVER".In the VK manual Master Sharat says VK emits for 30 minutes and we have to request every 30 minutes for VK to continue emitting. Can we have VK to send energies FOR EVER ? Please help me understand this.
Thanks very much.You deserve the name of GOLDEN RAKHI. Thanks for taking your time to answer my question.I just want to confirm about VK. It happened to me some experiences:I’m wearing VK on the right hand .If I touch it with the left hand I get Electric shocks.
Also My first VK disappeared for good.The second one disappeared one night.I had to get in touch with Master Sharat. I don’t know what he did but VK reappeared in the room.This same VK disappeared while I was sitting in the car charging water with energy.I talked to VK and it reappeared where I left it. VK is special.But I feel I use less 10 % of it.
I’m confident with the help of this forum I’ll improve my knowledge of VK.
If you don’t mind I’ll get back to you to get more light on this discussion.
Thank you !
-
AuthorPosts