Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Hello Golden Rakhi and the other VK Teachers I thank you very much for the way you handle this forum.My VK knowledge is always expanding.

    You said this in one of your answers in this discussion.

    "If your alignment with VK is very high, this express pace is very much possible".

    What do you mean by alignment ? I’ve read somewhere in this forum the case of a VK user who got this alignment even before arrival of his/her VK.

    Please can you expatiate ? Thank you !

    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thank you Golden Rakhi !

    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Question : Gayathri mentionned this :"Charge 2-3 bottles of water with GS,ACS,PCS,BLS, SOSR".Can we charge Shield of Seven Rays in water ? I thought it can only be sent as energy to one self or distantly.Thank you !

    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thank you Master Sharat !

    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Thank you Goden Rakhi and all my VK friends.Thank you very much.I’ll put this in practice.This Forum is a good place for exchange and learning.You’ll be updated.

    1 I don’t have blood sugar problem or arthritis.

    2 The blood work performed last month showed a High level of Cholesterol.I take HS alongside with prescribed medication for that

    3 The word Challenge is not negative in my opinion.A challenge is a stepping stone not a stumbling block.I use Challenge because this health issue will help me know more about VK. Please let us no go into vocabulary contest.

    4 Welcome back to my VK Sister Payal. You and Sanjay helped me a lot when I started using VK. God bless you for that !

    5 My VK Sister Rakhi you really deserve to be called Golden Rakhi.God bless you !

    6 Thank you Gayatri

    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26
    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Hello Master Sharat can we get this meditation in English please ? Or at least the transcript ? Thank you

    ptatefo
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Hé my friend Sanjay Happy new year.I’m having two jobs and my time is very limited (american life).You have bee helping me a lot since I got my first VK. The question I ask is very important to me as you know my interest on Kundalini. You answered from a high level.Please be down to earth and give some VK modalities (including Serums, bach flowers…) to help me balance,cure and reinforce my energy system.This will helps be get less tired and be more efficient. I know your expertise with VK but be more practical please.Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)