Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Weight gain #19408
Ok ma'am thanks a lot
I am using perfect health serum,digee serum,mood up serum,all clear serum and balance serum for hyperacidity and related issues…I wl use weight gain serum separately
in reply to: Weight gain #19401Can I use weight gain serum along with these 4serum
in reply to: Weight gain #19398Perfect health serum for perfect health,digee serum for abdomen related issues,mood up serum(acidity might me due to anxiety and overthinking) balance serum for balance of dosha and chakra balancing…these all I am using for acidity related issues ,dizziness,and fatigue
in reply to: Constipation of toddler relieved in 20 min with VK #19374Thanks a lot maam…I kept VK on my son's abdomen and chanted all clear serum…his bowel get cleared within 20 min….thanks a lot for ur guidance
in reply to: Gastritis and heaviness in head #19370Thanks ma'am for ur guidance.
in reply to: Constipation of toddler relieved in 20 min with VK #19367Thanks a lot maam wl try this
in reply to: Gastritis and heaviness in head #19366Charging drinking water with golden sunrise energy,digee serum,balance serum but I take it only in my duty hours(6 hours)…and that too not empty stomach… hyperacidity might be due to empty stomach for long time(6hours)…as I don't take anything during office hours due to covid fear…should I start VOB of abdomen?
in reply to: Gastritis and heaviness in head #19365Golden sunrise maam…I used immune serum for strong immunity….I read VK tip 26 and 27….I have to add mood up serum…direct request to VK perfect health serum,mood up serum,balance serum,digee serum,golden sunrise energy is it right combination?
Thanks a lot maam ????
-
AuthorPosts