Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Land issue #23894
Thanks @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" mam for your kind advise, I will definitely work on this.
in reply to: Land issue #23892Secondly he was saying he will give 40k amount which was given in 1992 by my father to person for this operation , my father could have bought home in same amount and he is ready to pay that amount 40k after 30 years without thinking what could be valuation of 40k now. My father’s money wasted and that is creating me more panic, if someone is understanding person he will be ready to discuss but egoist lalachi people will never come to discuss. Anyways I will fight for my father’s rights.
in reply to: Land issue #23891@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam i know there was paper work but it’s not registered documents, I’m not welling to grap someone property but that property doesn’t belong to him only blood relatives he got property but everyone in village knows about this property, people just saying in back to go and talk with him they will also support but he is refusing to discuss,we are fertizing this land and those who fertilize property has rights but as there is no legal document we can’t fight we check with lawyer,, we are trying convince him to get portion of land but give some portion to us as we keep this land fertilize,I’m confident that one day he will realize his mistake and he will come forward. Nothing can be changed if god has plan for you, only as we have vk vs user trying experiment so need some guidance, when we pray to god our prayer will be accepted by god in pure sole, rest if something not belongs to me will not come to me. He has ego problem and hence he don’t want to speak with us, he know very well if any discussion happen it will be for land so he will left from his home and hide inside room we spoke with wife she was also doing Same drama. Anyways I will try from my best level with VK and sitting in front of VS to sent continue request. Thanks @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" mam for your support.
in reply to: Land issue #23888@"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" mam thank you for your quick response, will VS help here ? Just thought I know any external thing we need to request vk but how VS and vk can be combine
in reply to: Miraculous results of Psychic Surgery #23698@sapnnachordia what you mean by company root chakra ? It’s not human right how you decide it’s chakra for company. Plz explain Thank you
in reply to: Smelly feet, body heat #23637@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" my 3 year kid is having sweating on neck when he sleep and room temperature is normal can we use same serums and medicine?
in reply to: VK came in dream #23623Not sure why? Printied it’s diamond symbol
in reply to: How to read someone mind/telepathy #23608Thank you @SharatSir i will listen it
in reply to: 2vks rotation method #23604@SharatSir what is other method to see if any chakra got activated after doing 2vk method? Some people don’t know reiki so just want to know how will come to know whether our chakras are activated? Plz suggest
in reply to: How to read someone mind/telepathy #23600I’m so greatfull sir for your beautiful comments. Thank you.
You are listening to my heart so closely, nowadays in hectic life we won’t get time to meditate or even for walk. I will try to do meditation with VK in night once my work is over. Third eye awaken is dangerous I heard, should we go to active one by one
chakra ? If you heard about kundalini jagruti. My dad and mom was doing prayer/meditation sahjog with Shree mataji Nirmala devi when we are kid. Her aur was so amaze multiple vibrations are seen when she did meditation with people. Other yogi I never see such tremendous power. Shree mataji Nirmala devi already achieve kundalini jagruti. Cold vibration seen when she showers hands on people head, she was one divine I saw in my life after that all yogis don’t have such capacity they will just give lessons about life but never did practice for meditation.
To achieve this siddhi it will require lot of practice for meditation. Universe is full of energy and we have vk so hopefully we will get this siddhi not easily but lot of practice. Can we have such meditation online with all VK users.
in reply to: My client laptop received today #23509Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" @"Sharat Sir"
One more thing I shared with Sharat sir but this one was so important for me so once this fill up I thought of sharing that good news also. In 2022 I left job from overseas after few months back I received email from HR department that you have some shares and we want to sell them and return you amount provide bank details. I shared all requested details long back but no replied from their end. In month of may I replied again with that email saying this is enough information I was having don’t have swift code IBAN number which is required since it’s domestic bank. I was taking above serums and magic happened I received mail inward remittances towards axis bank, I visited bank and they ask me to fill forms and in 3-4 days I received huge amount in lacs since I work more than 5 years, I shared with Sharat sir, also on my birthday 27th may I received 20k bonus from LIC policy.
I thanks to my VS and my 3 VKs for this achievement and sharat sir inventor of two gems in normal human life. I have many things to work on as per priorities, main important thing is only wearing VK will not your problems since we have hundreds of thoughts in mind we need to work on each task as assignments
in reply to: Speed up society redevelopment work #23506@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" i read articles now i have clear but suggest if i can above serums and wolf sw or any other sw or serum for quick manifestation means at least i will get small sign that work will complete i will post my achievements in post with help of Sharat sir guidance i done it
in reply to: Speed up society redevelopment work #23505@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
I was using gs+acs+tws+so7r here acs for clear all legal procedures and documents TWS for our property valuation SO7R for people staying in apartment till work start situation of rooms are not good but once we receive structural audit will decide to live or leave the apartment.
i want to use my 2 vk for continued healing so want to create one note each to write all serums + sw combine i know we can’t write serum in ec but can we write on paper and send energies so for society builder i will draw building pictures and put name of society below i will add all serums SW. I read for sw WOLF MAGIC BEGIN NOW for faster manifestation
cervical spine has C1 to C7 vertebrae and my neck cervical spine C6 and C7 are joint together and other disc also coming close so this disc degenerations create cervical Spondylosis. Neck stiffness and forward head posture might be because of this issues. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Good posture and beautiful face give confidence when you walk and talk with the people.
Ok so it will be 6 energies. Also I heard about Sychic surgery can I use here for spinal cord and curvical spine
-
AuthorPosts