Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
@"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" thanks I’m taking phs+AMS+BS+ brain serum+ balance serum can we add 6 energy or only 5 ? Sometime I request vk for this energies.
Thanks @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" if this issue with girls people will ignore that issue and talk with them since it’s beauty get attracted. Face value is most important than inner thought how good from heart. One question if I request vk to make me perfect posture how long this request stay and make my posture correct. If I charge any towel or napkin with energy how long it will hold in that.
in reply to: Throat infections #11999Thanks puneet and rakhi ji
in reply to: Throat infections #11971Sorry for delayed response.. my mother got recover i donot know which serum or psychic surgery work.. but now i was sick is this effect of psychic surgery done on.my mother? what is actually psychic surgery does?
in reply to: Throat infections #11909I believe those antiboitics increasing pain in throat. In 2 days at least she should feel relief but nothing happened she can nit drink liquid item hence require hospitality
in reply to: Throat infections #11891Thanks punnet ji for advise.
Im surprising dr is not giving proper treatment on throat infection now its 2 days still conditions same. This throat problem start after first dose given by dr before that there was no.issue..
in reply to: Why VK not helping…..for Value at work #10706Thanks @Shrinath and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for your advises..
sorry for delayed response.
Definitely there is something in VK. I need to test it.. thanks
in reply to: Why VK not helping…..for Value at work #10674Thanks Rakhi ji.. i will start again.. but water charging is sometime i feel lazy to charge and rotation. Instead i will send energy by chanting..
in reply to: Why VK not helping…..for Value at work #10672@Shrinath Thanks for your suggestions i know its LOA u explain.. but it required meditation to get positive mind.. with help of VK i think meditation is not required but as suggested by @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" it required more alignment with VK.. i will try to become positive and i will use few serums now everyday.. as there are lots of serums as per need. But everything happened because of our mind. To overcome such situation yesterday i was searching on YouTube and i got one video which shows our thoughts create reality.. again its LOA.
But our life is such hectic we can not happy every day its law of nature.. up and down which cause our wish to manifest early. Its very hard to stay focus on one goal as we did not get results in few months as thousands of thoughts are running in our mind due to which we can not connect or align with universe.. while charging water with serum for specific situation we will get another thoughts but i feel energy when i charge small amount of water @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" can i see that energy flowing into water ? i know its silly question but i try to captured photo and video while charging but i could not see energy flowing..
in reply to: Why VK not helping…..for Value at work #10627i want happy life
in reply to: Why VK not helping…..for Value at work #10626Puneet ji.. now days i am not using any energy frequently only SO7R but my question was if we smiply wear vk then vk will protect us as vk is reading our heart and mind…
I know for such situation we can use SO7R and all clear serum.
Thing is when environment is dirty it will impact on our mind.. we are not happy with that situation which create negative energy within our mind and thing goes wrong.. if you are happy all days it will create positive energy and mind will be focused.. but its not always possible in our life to stay happy every industry IT , REAL Estate are having lots of issues.. people are suffering from pain , work pressure..lot of struggle in life.. but my concern is why i am getting bad people in my life and always there is something went wrong and disturb my life.. i am straight forward person i don not like people who do favouritism. They should think it will have impact on other peoples life. Why they r not thinking on this.. i am getting angry because those do not have technical knowledge are living their life happy and i am only suffering..
in reply to: Why VK not helping…..for Value at work #10624Puneet ji.. thanks for your response. I know vk is intentional tool. My question is i work honestly but still i am getting that value which other people those do not have good knowledge but only just favouritism in my work place. So my wish is vk should give me that value than other person. I really hate such manager who does this thing.. i want loyal manager who understand me and who appreciate people who have good knowledge. But every time whenever i change job i meet such stupid managers. i tired of proving myself as good person. I want vk to create peaceful environment in my life
in reply to: Knee Pain issue with my mother #9630Thank you Sanjay ji puneet ji Rakhi ji for your valuable advise, sorry for delayed response. I know VK can cure her but problem is when we say someone this Bengal can cure your pain they think how come (meanly people who are unknown to technology and unknown to energy concepts) I give it to her and told that aap man se Jo Mera pain hai wo dur ho Jaye ase rotate karte karte karna but shayad wo aur kuch soch maie hoti ho .. wo rotate karti hai Maine dekha hai but ho sakta hai intention Jo chiz wo nahi use Kar pa rahi ho… I meet her after almost 3-4 months for few days but I will send her all energy u mentioned.my problem r there but I try to send energy to her at least twice a day.
Thank you to all of you for your wonderful advise.
in reply to: Knee Pain issue with my mother #9588Hi Puneet ji Rakhi ji thanks for advise but I am also busy with my own problem and I am away from her hence I ordered VK for my mother so that she will at least used and cover by herself. So she is rotating VK daily in night but still wonder why VK is not working for her knee Pain as she is using for 3 months.
I eager to know hip injury was cure in 2 days or something i read some where then it's after 3 month no results.
I need healing request for her from all VK users teachers.. thank you
in reply to: My dad just wearing vk #9479Thank you Rakhi ji.. I charge water with ACS and spread everywhere in room.. now I can see results.. I can see few cockroaches in room.. thank you. I will add peasticide energy and update u..
-
AuthorPosts