Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #16402
Yes thankyou @SharatSir @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #16391Thank you
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #16380GOLDEN SUNRISE I'm waiting for your opinion @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank you
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #16377Have emailed the picture @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #16376Ok i will do it now thanks a lot
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #16374I'm still having issues
After reading your Post today I have installed VS on north wall near my entrance beside the mirror as suggested by @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Hope all will get back to normal after I reinstalled my VS
THANKYOU ALL
in reply to: URGENT Request for healing Cyclone Fani #14435SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS ×3to all affected people and CALM DOWN SERUM×3 to cyclone Fani
Multiple times
Thankyou
in reply to: Methods for vertigo cure and Tinnitus #14364Can u please send me healing for vertigo
As I have to travel long distance
in reply to: Property RECOVERY #13960Ok thanks once again
in reply to: Property RECOVERY #13957Thankyou
in reply to: Property RECOVERY #13955GOLDEN SUNRISE
THANKYOU Barinder Mam
As per your instructions I sent energies with my VK n just by sending it twice I got a call from them to settle n they have set a meeting within two weeks
Will post further information
in reply to: Property RECOVERY #13954Sorry I didn't realise ,as I'm in n lot of tension
Thankyou Barinder mam
in reply to: Property RECOVERY #13953Thankyou sir
SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS and Energy of Victory To All Indian Soldiers
Thankyou
Happy'Vasant Panchami to all members
May Maa Saraswati shower us with blessings for knowledge and wisdom
SARASWATI VANDANA
-
AuthorPosts