Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Anal Cancer #13595
Ok thanks
Sent healing to mother earth
Thanks for sharing, it's inspiring
Thankyou Sharat Sir for giving us VK
in reply to: Placing VS in right direction #13240Yes I'm keeping it clean dust free
There is a mirror opposite VS
I'm continuously using SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS ACS TWS GS
Thanks for your prompt reply
Thanks for sharing
I too feel low many times n I got the answer
I will try mimicking with VK
I too tried the mimicking as explained by Barinder and it really helped
Although I don't have any liver issues but I felt cleansed in morning
Thank you for inventing VK Sharat Sir and thankyou for sharing
in reply to: How to select a set of serum?…..wealth #10885Thank you so much! @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: How to select a set of serum?…..wealth #10881GOLDEN SUNRISE
I have a query how can we use Switchwords and VK to enhance its power.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
GRATITUDE to VK Sharat Sir Rakhi Mam and all mentors
I would like to share my experience with VK here
It’s not even a month that I have my VK with me and I have experienced many miracles health related n finance related!
Health wise I had acidity problem one night n I had no medicine with me n I remembered VK I did VOB for five minutes n pain gone!
My Son’s car had some mechanical problem in his car and as it was a week end there were no mechanic, n I tried Pshycic surgery for the car for whole week end twice daily n lol all went smoothly till he got an appointment for the same
N lastly our money was stuck since last ten years n With help of VK I got it with GS ACS TWS on the pic which is explained for money recovery
I am so much thankful to the divine for showing me this miraculous path
Once more I thank you all
in reply to: VK Helps in releasing excess fat for Body Shape. #10755Thank you for sharing I will try n
in reply to: How to select a set of serum?…..wealth #10460Thank you for such a prompt reply
I will do as you said
-
AuthorPosts