Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18287
Let's try this way. Thanks for help
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18284These two words may be use interchangeably don't know if there is a thin line. Baba always says have faith that your prayer will be answered and patience while waiting calmly. I don't know mine is faith or belief but I prayed really hard hoping He answers. As far as I have known and read about Him , He never sends anyone empty handed. Then Why is he not answering . Even when I am blessed with a divine healing tool a gateway to divine energies where so many are benefitting, why is not working in my case?
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18282Apart from charging water, I always request VK to invoke Baba to heal my scalp and hair. If VK brings the requested energy for 30 minutes for sure, does it mean I get Baba's healing energy for sure? Then Why isn't He healing me? Why are the cosmic energies not helping me? If I didn't get healed should I accept it as Divine will? I'm sorry for all these queries but these questions keep popping in my mind and I need answer.
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18281When I learn about VK while googling switchwords and after reading about VK I ordered it asap. I have always been praying about my hair you must have known as a woman it's like losing identity. With VK I had so much hope and expectation like finally this problem is going to be resolved. Since VK is divine and I have always been praying , I thought Baba is showing me the way to a possible cure
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18279For the past 4 years I have been praying to Sai Baba , doing parayan after parayan of The Sai Satcharitra requesting Him to heal me and thought Baba bless me with VK to finally end my pain and if VK is the will of the Divine and is so powerful and is not helping me even after doing healing religiously for more than 5 months and things got really worse with each passing day with no sign of improvement and I'm on the verge of going bald at the age of 32 . What does it mean ?
in reply to: Mimmicking pranic healing #18219I mean if the receiver is doing other work, will he still receives the same amount of healing compared to staying still?
in reply to: Mimmicking pranic healing #18217When we mimic pranic healing or reiki or any other healing modalities, should the receiver stay still, lie down/ sit or he/she can do other things and move around freely?
in reply to: Energizing UNKNOWN FOOD Everyday with VK #18214while charging food with more than one energies we usually put "and" before the last one. Here we are charging x no. of food a person is going to eat in a whole day. So the quantity is unknown. I want to know whether we should put "and" or send without "and".
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18125For myself I'm not using for any other purpose. Because this is my first priority. I do send energies for my mother prolapse uterus, she doesn't know about it , but now and then I always ask her but there's seems no improvement yet .
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18122Hairfall increased . I just can't understand why VK is not working or helping me when I bought VK just for this. I have 2 Vks and use boost method. Everyday most of healing request to VK is for my hair. Seems like my Vks are not responding. Feeling helpless.
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18018Ma'am I know it's for protection but in my case protection from what?
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18014I haven't taken any medicine from January 2019. Just minoxidil as doctor prescribed for hairfall. Minoxidil too stopped from June 2020. I have no other health issues. Just this scalp and hair problem. Currently I'm doing healing through VK only. I am asking for help as I'm getting results on and off. I was thinking whether I'm using the right set of energies. Ma'am you suggest shield of seven rays I don't find a connection, how shall I use what should be the intention?
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18012I didnot experience any pain some tenderness and tight feeling on scalp. Why should I use pain care serum? Please explain
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18011Lichenplanopilaris is somewhat linked to immune system so I was using immune serum. And ACS to clear redness, scaling and acne from scalp.
in reply to: Hair regrowth Stop Hairfall , lichenplanopilaris. #18010Actually my hairfall started in 2015 when a biopsy diagnosed me with lichenplanopilaris. After that I took lots of medication for almost 3 years. From 2019 I stopped taking oral medication with doctor's advice but continue with minoxidil. My symtoms are redness a bit of scaling, itching ,small bumps acne like tenderness and discomfort on my scalp wih hairfall. I have stopped consulting with doctor thereafter . The medicines were only treating the symtoms but as soon as medicines stopped it became worse. I also had 6/7 prp sessions for hairgrowth, it helped to some extent. But it was painful so I stopped that too. From June I stopped minoxidil too as Sharat Sir told me to stop and continue with the spray. Right now I'm doing reiki psychic surgery on my scalp.
-
AuthorPosts