Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Uterus prolapse #17939

    Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I'll continue with the healing.

    Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24
    in reply to: Uterus prolapse #17934

    Bravo serum for fear. My mother is refraining from any kind of surgery. And there is no plan in the future. I just wanted to help through VK to give her some relief. If I'm doing psychic surgery as I read in the post you link here. Should I request for psychic surgery to the whole reproductive system or how should I make the wording?

    Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Apart from direct request, can I charge water mimicking a particular skill from a person in addition to cosmic serums?

    Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Ok . Got it thank you

    Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" . Then can I do GOLDEN SUNRISE marathon after placing request and keeping VK aside? Or is it mandatory to wear VK during GOLDEN SUNRISE MARATHON?

    Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thanks a lot for this wonderful tip. When i wear VK and requesting with the intention for healing a particular issue and start GOLDEN SUNRISE marathon , and while chanting if other thoughts arises will the healing shift or will VK be focusing on the intended healing of the particular issue? I'm asking this because I read that when we request VK for a healing and if we kept on wearing it may shift the healing to the thoughts we have as VK is an intentional tool. Please clarify. Thanks

    Mona
    Member
    Post count: 24

    Thank you Sharat Sir for the divine gift. You and VK are my answered prayers. Thank you for coming in my life.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)