Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks a lot for your guidance…

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks a lot Rakhi JI….

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Golden sunrise also.But my query is can we charge any switch word For example

    for money

    TOGETHER-DIVINE-COUNT -BE -DONE

    to water and direct person?

    Thanks ,

    Mathan.K

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks Rakhi ji.i try to get the information as per your suggestion.

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    thanks a lot for your kind information..

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    rakhi ji please let me know what is EFT

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    can we fuse the energy of VOB IN WATER

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37
    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks madam .i follow the same…

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    HI Rakhi JI thanks for your patients in correcting me which is going to be my life turninh points.I am very thankful for you in now and for ever,Please advice on the below.

    Project – My export Business

    1.I want all Top Genuine importers as my customers with huge orders with monthly 1 crore profit Now and for ever.

    2.I want the best genuine suppliers who are all satisfying my business needs with best quality product with best price now and for ever.

    3.I want smooth transits in my business now and for ever.

    4.I want my Organic Mantra brand products to be very popular all over the world before 1st Jan 2020.

    5.I want good staffs in my company to serve the clients now and for ever.

    6.I want my business to be established all the over the world before 1st Jan 2020.

    7.I want to grow my business in good pace on yearly 30% more business now and for ever.

    8.I want all my activities to be attracted by the customers very easlity to get orders Now and for ever.

    9.my Gratitude to the devine now and for ever.

    10.MY Gratitude to my father who helps me in finding the best suppliers now and for ever.

    11.My Gratitude to the vibrant tamilnadu the event helps me to get many good customers now and for ever.

    12.My gratitude to my shippers now and for ever

    13.My Gratitude to my bankers now and for ever

    14.My gratitude to my cuctomers now and for ever

    15.My Gratitude to my all people involved in my export business now and for ever.

    16.My Gratitude to VK now and for ever.

    17.MY Gratitude to sharath sir who invented VK and made me ease the life now and for ever.

    18.MY Gratitude to all energies now and for ever.

    Then Daily can i activate the MY export Business withbelow serum 3times daily

    LOVE SERUM,

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ,TWS

    Thanks,

    Mathan.K

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks a lot for the suggestion Rakhi and puneet ji.I follow the same.

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks a lot Rakhi JI for correcting and showing you me the right path.I just changed the points can you please help me on my project. i wrote all the points thinking as if i am having already.

    Project - My export Business

    1.I have all Top Genuine importers as my customers with huge orders with monthly 1 crore profit.

    2.I have best genuine suppliers who are all satisfying my business needs with best quality product with best price.

    3.I always have smooth transits in my business.

    4.I want my My Brand products to be very popular all over the world before Jan2020.

    5.I have good staffs in my company to serve the clients.

    6.I want my business to be established all the over the world.

    7.I want to grow my business in good pace on yearly 30% more.

    8.MY all activities are attracting the customers very easlity to get orders.

    9.my Gratitude to the devine.

    10.MY Gratitude to my father who helps me in finding the best supplier.

    11.My Gratitude to the vibrant tamilnadu the event helps me to get many good customers.

    12.My gratitude to my shippers.

    13.My Gratitude to my banker.

    14.My gratitude to my cuctomers.

    15.My Gratitude to my all people involved in my export business.

    Then Daily can i activate the MY export Business withbelow serum 3times daily

    LOVE SERUM,

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ,TWS

    Thanks,

    Mathan

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks a lot Rakhi Ji,Already i am taking regularly alpha male serum and TWS for last 6months.can you please guide me how to write all my wishes related to one area and make as a project and activate the projects with VK. please suggest on my below project.

                  Project Name   - My export Business

    1.I should have all Top Genuine importers as my customers with huge orders with montly 20 crore profit.

    2.I should have best genuine suppliers who are all satisfying my business needs with best quality product with best price.

    3.I should have smooth transits on business.

    4.My Brand products should get very popular all over the world.

    5.I should have good staffs in my company to serve the clients.

    6.I should have my business established all the over the world.

    7.I should be growing in good pace on yearly 30% .

    8.MY all activities should attracting the customers very easlity to get orders.

    Then Daily can i activate the MY export Business withbelow serum 3times daily

    LOVE SERUM,

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ,TWS

    Thanks ,

    Mathan

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Guruji,

    Do we have kundalini meditation in english?

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    sanjay ji thanks for your kind information.I follow the same.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)