Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Can you please give me the affirmation to activate the third eye

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Hi Rakhi madam,

    Need some clarification on the 4th point you mentioned.I am following in this way please correct me if i am wrong.

    In a note i written a heading named "My Agri wishes" Golden sunrise

    In that i have written 7 points as below and doing

    VK please send

    GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE

    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to my wish titled "My Agri wishes"” 3 times and kept VK on my written manifestation for 30 mins.

    " My Agri wishes"

    1.I bought 55 acres of farm land near melur and it is excellent.

    2.My melur farm 55 acres are very good in yielding coconut and mangos

    3.I am earning monthly income as 5 lakhs from the farm now.

    4.My Hen farm is expanding very fast and i am selling good bread of hen with good profits.

    5.My goats are growing fast nd expanding quikly and earning a lot throgh goats.

    6.I have huge customers for my all the organic products.

    7.My expence in the far is very less.

    8.water level is increasing day in day in the well and feeding the plants and animals good enough.

    Thanks

    K.M

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks a lot Puneet Ji,I follow the same and hopefully reply you with positive result soon.

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    thanks a lot.I pasted the golden sunrise photo shared by sharat sir two months back in my home and office

    Mathan
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thanks for your guidance sir,I follow the same and i am confident in this,soon i share my experience

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)