Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Healing for fever and cough #18241
Thank you Rakhiji for the suggestions. My beloved father passed away last saturday.request to pray for his journey to be peaceful.
in reply to: Healing for fever and cough #18187Wanted to add that Apple had a layer of wax on it .
in reply to: Hands feeling heavy after wearing VK #17522Thank you Sharath Sir .
in reply to: Finish trainings on time #17116Thank you
Thank you
In regards to my first question in this post .since both me and my wife are working we are having to leave our daughter with a relative ( MIL ) but this person has been cause of many problems .I don't like but my wife is in full support of that person .how do I ensure that my daughter is protected from negative energies and effects .
Surely Jenny will try thank you
I did will take care not to give her such food
In regards to my first question in this post .since both me and my wife are working we are having to leave our daughter with a relative ( MIL ) but this person has been cause of many problems .I don't like but my wife is in full support of that person .how do I ensure that my daughter is protected from negative energies and effects .
Golden sunrise mam .she gains weight after eating things like ghee,curd ,yogurt etc .but once the cold and cough comes she loses weight again .not sure what could be the issue
Thank you
I have been using SOSR for my daughter everyday in the morning but she keeps getting this bad cold & cough every now and then .please suggest something
Good idea .whatever protects my family from these people
Need to stop negetive thoughts .
working on my job manifestation .
Was requesting VK for my job manifestation and keeping it away ( was not wearing it )
will do as guided .
Honestly due to my current situation I have both negetive and positive thoughts but my negetive thoughts are getting manifested really fast .have currently stopped wearing VK due to this .
Please advice
-
AuthorPosts