Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you Rakhiji.will start it today only
The taste of the water was the same post charging as well .once I felt it to be mildly sweet
Would Hanuman chalisa water resolve any effects of Balck magic ?
Coincidentally last week we moved out of the house we were living in from past 2 yr ,pretty much the same time all my problems started .
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #9531Can I message in person and not in the fourm
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #9511Rakhiji ,
Only intention I have is a that I want a deserving job.hiccups in the family really not related to my job but yes it is causing a lot of stress and frustration.
Today again another position went of hands due recommendation .
I feel have lost my way .I am doing the wish manifestestation as suggested but not sure since did not yield desired result
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #9461Hello Rakhiji ,
I lost or at least has been offered to someone else a job opportunity that was almost mine .
Not sure what happened .I have been following everything as per your guidance . A good opportunity came but went due to recommendation
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #8912Sure will try the above suggestions
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #8774When I am writing my Wish should I say I want this much salary only ,I want this position only in this company or should I just put it as want a best deserving job now
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #8773Rakhiji I have got CV redone .have asked many of my friends for referral every one says my CV is really strong but post applying or referral there is no reply at all .
There are few hiccups personally in the family .trying address that as well .
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #8768Are these conversation public ?
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #8763Still no interviews for any applications I ha e applied.
1.Drinking combination of GS+TWS+ACS+ AMS+ MUS 4-6 times a day.
2.sending Golden sunrise to my job applications.
3.sending love serum to universe .
4. SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for self and career
5.requesting VK "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY BEST DESERVING JOB NOW".
in reply to: Finding a job with the help of VK ? #8760Rakhiji is there any way to speed up the process
Thank you
Can we clear any misunderstanding using the above mentioned EC and serum method ?
-
AuthorPosts