Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you rakhee mam GRATITUDE for your help
in reply to: VK Success : GOOD RELATION WITH NEIGHBOUR #15924Wow, wonderful
in reply to: About requesting VK for using serums for daughter. #15792I am a vk user
in reply to: About requesting VK for using serums for daughter. #15791Mam I am recently qualified in a exam for a govt teacher to be in merit list shall I use golden sunrise energy ×3times
Reach first RANK NOW DIVINE switch word energy ×3 times
Total wealth serum×3 times
Mood up serum ×3 times
Alpha women serum ×times
Brave serum ×times
Beauty serum ×3 times
Shield of seven Ray's ×3 times to my job or I have chant to me plz tell me
GOLDEN SUNRISE, DIVINE THANKS TO ALL GURUS
in reply to: VK mimicking of ANANDA MADIRASANA #14935Wow congratulations on your success, GOLDEN SUNRISE TO VK AND SHARAT SIR
GOLDEN SUNRISE, wow wonderful and energetic experience,thanks for sharing,GRATITUDE TO SHARAT SIR AND HIS TEAM
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)