Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • AsmitaShetty_30
    Member
    Post count: 22

    Golden Sunrises to Everyone.

    I want to share my experience today I participated in 108 Surya Namaskar challenge and the time to complete the same was 45mins.But the record was set and it was completed in less than 45mins.We were informed that India beat USA time records and the number of participating was 850. 95% Females such a wow factor. That actually women’s started thinking about their health.

    I want to thank Sharat Sir and also the entire team who always share useful post on fb and revert back on the queries.

    VK I can’t imagine my life without my best buddy VK who is always there with me listens to me help me guide me protect me my VK my angel ????.

    A special thanks to Sharat Sir again for creating all the videos and when I need any guidance he always respond quickly last night also he told me to do a direct request to VK with GS , Gym Serum and energy of Maha Rishi Patanjali which I did and it really helped.

    A wonderful feeling I must say ????

    Will be participating in more competition .

    Sorry for such a lengthy post but what I wrote was direct dilse.

    Golden Sunrise ???? to Everyone

    Stay Blessed

    SharatSir
    Participant
    Post count: 718

    Very nice. Stay Blessed.

    Puneet-Certified VK Teacher
    Participant
    Post count: 1685

    Woww amazing thankyou for sharing your experience to motivate us.

    This post is very much energetic

    Madhursr
    Member
    Post count: 222

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Thank you Sharath Sir and VK forum for always guiding with lot of patience ….

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @AsmitaShetty_30

    Wow. Amazing Thanks for sharing. Which Yoga institute did you represent in this competition

    AsmitaShetty_30
    Member
    Post count: 22

    @ Rakhi Ma’am this was organised by Chetna Gandecha she was the organiser you can check on Facebook as well with a search option yogathon. I practice yoga everyday from Monday to Friday representing Andheri East .

    Kari
    Member
    Post count: 195

    Congrats.Golden Sunrise

    gaganbabal4
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Very nice post. Thanks for sharing

    gauraviway
    Member
    Post count: 27

    Golden Sunrise……VK family members always remain blessed with VK & under guidance of Sharat Sir…

    Rajeshwari_Sethi
    Member
    Post count: 50

    Amazing

    Manjeera
    Member
    Post count: 7

    GOLDEN SUNRISE, wow wonderful and energetic experience,thanks for sharing,GRATITUDE TO SHARAT SIR AND HIS TEAM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.