Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Remo Yes my friend. Surrendering to Divine VK I also believe is the best thing to do. I am also doing the same.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you very much for the guidance.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Sure I will try these out and keep you posted on the progress.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Sure I will try these out and keep you posted on the progress.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Naomi Thanks for going through my post. I have not yet tried the suggested serums but will definitely try and post my experiences.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Krishnaguntupalli -Golden sunrise to you and your efforts.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    True that when we write our minds starts releasing the thoughts that we are holding onto. My teacher used to tell me that if you are stuck in life and don’t know what to do take a pen and paper and start writing about the situation and things will start to move.

    Simple and very effective tip but we get so busy in our lives that we keep forgetting such things. Sometimes the solution/s to very complex problems come in a simpler way.

    Also, very true that when we share success stories we are not only helping each other but are also inspiring each other and it feels that we don’t have to worry about anything in life because VK will take care of everything.

    Wishing success to everyone.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Please enlighten me.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    Some success that too just after writing the post.

    The agent called himself and handed over my brother’s license to us.

    I called up investor for restaurant and while the call was ringing so I gave ACS and the investor picked up the call and also offered a place to start our restaurant business.

    It has happened before as well I write on this forum and the problem starts resolving. I think even the forum is powerful and full of various VK energies/serum.

    For the other business as well I received some ray of hope.

    Overall, things are looking to be in motion.

    I will keep posting the success stories for other areas as well.

    Thank you Sharat Sir for blessing us with VK and thank you VK for blessing this forum.

    Regards

    Kuldip

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Thank you for guidance as always!

    I don’t somewhere I lost my path but VK was always there to help and with a new energy I will start the process of healing.

    Regards

    Kuldip

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Possible Rakhi ji, I will do the needful.

    Thanks again for your guidance. You are the best.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Thank you for your reply, True that VK energy is the fuel and car will move when we accelerate.

    My friend wants that the communication also between them normalize because their communication has been on and off for sometime now.

    He is too afraid asking her or proposing for marriage.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I request for your guidance once again on the issue in this thread.

    My friend is requesting VK almost everyday(Photo method) and he still feels that things are not moving or rather very very slow paced.

    He almost gave up twice but again with new energy he starts requesting VK. He is slightly confused why is this happening is VK testing him? And if he decides that things are not moving I should quit and move on but again from next day onwards he is back on track and starts requesting VK.

    Is VK bringing back him on track every time he slips? Is the VK trying to tell that she is the best deserving partner for you?

    Some questions for which I don’t have an answers for.

    Your experience and guidance will be of great help.

    Thank you for going through my post.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Thank you.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Just missed out asking couple of questions in my previous post.

    Should the above request be repeated 3 times?

    Also, can this request be sent through a photo? Please guide.

    Thank you in advance.

    Kuldip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)