Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Thanks a ton for your suggestion.

    It’s a beautiful request.

    Regards

    Kuldip

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: Shifting with Pets #14105

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ji, Thanks for the advise.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37
    in reply to: Financial mistakes #13974

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ji for the guidance. I will check the links shared.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ji

    GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    Thank you very much to Sharat Sir and the entire VK team for considering my testimonial.

    I hope that my experiences help others.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ji

    GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    I will send the mail as suggested.

    Thank You.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ji

    GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    Yes, it is true, most of the times I use GOLDEN SUNRISE with VK and this one is my favorite.

    Sometimes, when i don’t know what energies to give to a situation so I just request VK to give appropriate energies to the situation and rest is taken care by VK.

    I would like to thank you, Team VK and Sharat Sir for inviting me to write an article.

    It will be an honor for me to contribute to litairian website.

    Do let me know how should I go about it?

    Thank you

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Hello @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher ji

    Thank you for going through my post and guiding me!

    I have downloaded the GOLDEN SUNRISE image and will paste it in the East direction.

    Also, regarding the NOW FOREVER I will start adding it to the energies I am sending to the situations.

    Once again thanks a ton for your guidance!

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Hello Teachers!

    GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    I was looking for a high resolution image of master switchword GOLDEN SUNRISE and i found it on our website.

    I would like to paste it on the wall of my home, just wants to understand that it was written that the image should be placed in the East direction. so, when we say East direction do we mean east facing? Please clarify.

    Also, just a thought has caught my attention regarding sending energies to a particular situation.

    Let’s say I am working on my relationship improvement so, i will request

    VK please send GS + LS + OSS + BLS to XYZ person.

    so could we also add NOW FOREVER in the last? so, it’ll be like

    VK please send GS + LS + OSS + BLS to XYZ person NOW FOREVER.

    Please guide.

    Also, I’ll be sharing soon magical experiences that have happened in my life since VK has become part of my life.

    Thanks & Regards

    Kuldip Latt

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Hello @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Wow! This is wonderful!

    Thank you for going through my post and suggesting the Serums for my Mother’s health.

    I really appreciate the way you go through each and everyone’s post and keep helping us.

    Wishing you Great health and happiness NOW FOREVER.

    BTW these emojis are so cool!

    :thankyou

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Just to add to the above post, I read about Balance serum, I would like to work with it. Can we add it to all the serum combinations that we can think of?

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Hello @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I had a discussion with my mother on her health and would like to share it with you.

    She is a senior citizen and her age is 65years. She has a Pitta(heat) problem and sometimes her feet gets hot, has dryness problem due to which she has excessive itching in the legs. I don’t know how but her legs have gotten some small white patches.

    She also has cough problems and gets pneumonia, due to this she had got hospitalized thrice and once was in the ICU. It strikes during the winters and when we do the the chest X-rays it shows white stuff gathered around the chest.(This is only when she is ill).

    She is overweight and I would want her to cut down her weight, a healthy fat loss is what I am hoping for her.

    With age comes the joint pain so one more health issue.

    To start with I was giving her serums – MMM + GS + PCS + DIGEE Serum + PHS

    Maybe, a different combination is required and I want her to stay healthy and fit.

    Request you to please suggest me how I should start working on her health issues and how to improve her overall health and immunity.

    Thank you for your time to go through my post.

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thank you for your quick reply @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    I will go through Puneetji’s post and also share the details for my Mother’s health.

    :thankyou

    Kuldiplatt
    Member
    Post count: 37

    Thank You Rakhiji for your quick reply.

    I will request VK as suggested.

    :thankyou

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)