Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: No interest in doing anything #13767
Puneet ji,
Like you had advised, i have been giving my aunt's daughter these energies GOLDEN SUNRISE, BALANCE SERUM, PAIN CARE SERUM AND BACHFLOWER RESCUE REMEDY for 3 continuous months. I called my aunt two days ago to check on her status. She says her daughter sees/feels no changes.
What do I do?
in reply to: English tutor #12549Okay, thank you.
in reply to: Make friends #12467Thank you.
in reply to: No interest in doing anything #12365Yes I will. Thank you once again. Just have a last question in my mind. Can I make a EC of PAIN CARE SERUM, BACHFLOWER RESCUE REMEDY, GOLDEN SUNRISE, BALANCE SERUM and at the bottom of the circle, I'll write my aunt's daughters name. Will this method still work?
in reply to: No interest in doing anything #12363Thank you.
For wealth, it's Total Wealth Serum.
And I have a question, I've never really understood bachflower remedy despite reading it. So the one that you are advising Bachflower rescue remedy, i need to say this 3 times to VK and that's it right?
in reply to: Severe rashes on face #12275Just had a question pop up in my mind now. Can I charge my mother's medicines also with the above 3 serums. She has thyroid and leg pain always.
in reply to: Severe rashes on face #12274Right, thank you.
in reply to: Severe rashes on face #12271Nothing much. Add three ingredients and mix them well. Once it becomes like a fine paste, apply it on the spot area and leave it for 10 minutes.
in reply to: Confused about life #12169Thank you.
in reply to: Confused about life #12165No, he doesn't have VK. Hence i was thinking if there's any golden sunrise related switchwords that i can give him so that he can chant as well as write.
in reply to: Confused about life #12162Note: There were few big incidents that happened in his life where his intuition told him exactly what to do but then he always ignored those intuitions and did what his mind thought was right and things turned horribly wrong for him. Since then he has become very conscious of listening and following his intuition more than anything else. Which is why presently he's not doing a job despite no source of income because he feels it's not what he is meant to do.
He strongly feels he should do some business and all the business ideas that he has, he is awaiting on his intuition to give him a clear answer and it's been a year that he still hasn't got any answer and now waiting makes him look like he's sitting idle at home.
in reply to: GOLDEN SUNRISE image #12144Okay, thank you.
Gender is female and age is 28. So she has consulted a doctor and the doctor told the height can grow upto the age of 45 irrespective of your gender. So she wants to give it a try.
Point no. 6 is to work/get trained from that specific person on spiritual level.
Yes.
-
AuthorPosts