Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: ॐ Lost and Found at the Speed of Light ॐ #14941
Thank you thank you Ma’am @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" & @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" !Namaskar.ॐ
<3 GOLDEN SUNRISE.Thank you so much to everyone for the warm appreciation!Thank you Ma’am @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" & @SharatSir ! <3 May we all stay Blessed.Namaskarॐ <3
in reply to: Energy Circle #14769Thank you thank you Ma’am!Continue to have a Blessed day!Namaskaram.ॐ
in reply to: Energy Circle #14767Golden Sunrise Ma’am @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ! I send energies through a diary.I write one name per page…Send energy one at time…I place VK on top of a name for 30 mins each person, after requesting VK to send 3-5 energies/serums/switchwords.So wow!That would be great!I can ask VK to activate 5 EC’s and set it aside for only 30 mins…that way, I could continue to send energies/serums/switchwords through direct request faster and I could send to more people without eating too much time.Tons of Gratitude Ma’am!I’m still learning and loving it more and more!A lot of doors are being opened with VK.Namaskar.ॐ
in reply to: Energy Circle #14764GOLDEN SUNRISE!ॐThank you so much Ma’am @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ! I want to explore VK’s powers and try its different abilities. I’m planning to put EC’s in each part of our house to keep the positive energies and repel/protect it from any negative energy that might get in.ॐ I also want to put EC in our store. I found it so interesting because I’ve read that VK can activate all my EC’s at the same time even I am away from home.That would be great!By the way Ma’am…For example, I have five EC’s…How long should I keep VK aside after requesting it to activate all my EC’s? Is it 30 mins or 5 EC’s x 30 mins = 2 hours 30 mins? Thank you!Namaskar.ॐ
in reply to: Golden Sunrise To Lighten Up Everyone’s Day #14577You’re most welcome!Golden Sunrise!Namaskar.ॐ
in reply to: VK Conquered My Little Daughter’s Stomach Upset #14459Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" !ॐ You’re always welcome and thank you too!ॐ Have a blessed day.ॐ
in reply to: URGENT Request for healing Cyclone Fani #14455Golden Sunrise x3, All Clear Serum x3 and Shield of Seven Rays x3 to all affected by Cyclone Fani.ॐ
Jai Ganesha!ॐ Golden Sunrise!ॐ Namaskar!ॐ
in reply to: VK Charging Bottled Water #14424Thank you very much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" .
Have a Blessed day.Namaskar.ॐin reply to: Golden Sunrise To Lighten Up Everyone’s Day #14405You are most welcome! Big thank you too!ॐ
Golden Sunrise! Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" as always!ॐ Have a blessed day.Namaskar.ॐ
Wow!Thank you thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" !ॐ I will do that. I’ll keep you updated.ॐ
Golden Sunrise!ॐ Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" . Have a blessed day!ॐ Namaskar.ॐ
in reply to: Ganesha Magic Begin Now #14284Golden Sunrise!You are most welcome @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" .Thank you too for your time.Have a blessed day. Jai Ganesha!ॐ
-
AuthorPosts